Ipod Touch experts?

Ok, just bought our almost 10 yr old grandaughter a 32gb Ipod Touch. She has a friend that just got one and just HAD to have one... Being the sucker I am..

Anyways I know nothing about Apple products and other than reading literature on the apple website really know nothing about them. Is there anything anywhere anyone can point me to so that I can get up to speed quick so I don't look like a complete doofus... Comments beyond scope are not welcome... :)

Comments

• Check this site out Jeff.

All things iPod, iPhone, iPad and Beyond | iLounge

I had a neat pdf document around. I'll see if I can find it
  • No there is no way to plug the Ipod into your Gramophone.
  • Relax, Comp, she probably knows all about the iPod specs already. Just remember, she will not be able to download directly off your 8-tracks.
  • moose wrote: »
    No there is no way to plug the Ipod into your Gramophone.
    Milo wrote: »
    Relax, Comp, she probably knows all about the iPod specs already. Just remember, she will not be able to download directly off your 8-tracks.

Damn,,, you guys are just no fun! Thanks Hobbes, you have a free pass...
  • Relax, Jeff. I'm still trying to figure out how to get my 45's into my daughter's Nano . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Relax, Jeff. I'm still trying to figure out how to get my 45's into my daughter's Nano . . .

Funnel and a meat grinder should do the trick.
  • Tried that . . . much as she likes her new iPod, I am loathe to try it again.