Happy b day derrickone

Happy birthday!

Hope your at least positive today!:)

Comments

• Haha thanks.

I always got that PMA.
  • Happy Bday! Hope it's a blast!
  • Do veg-heads eat cake? If so, blow out the candles and have a great time. If not, no worries, I'll drop by and polish it off for you . . . Lord knows AJ can't have any . . . :D

Have a great day.
  • Thanks, it was a good weekend. And yes Milo, there are vegan cakes. And they're delicious.
  • Delicious?!? With Soy based frosting? If you say so . . . :bs:
  • Don't knock something you've never tried. The frosting was just as good, if not better than regular buttermilk frosting.
  • Relax, Derrick, I am just kidding around, but now I am curious . . .

Birthday cake using no animal products? Seriously?

Guess I'm going to swing by google and have a look . . . :-\

Okay, looked at a couple chocolate cake recipe, one with chocolate frosting. Remembering what I can from my candy-making days, you can have my piece . . . I'll pass.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Relax, Derrick, I am just kidding around, but now I am curious . . .

Birthday cake using no animal products? Seriously?

Guess I'm going to swing by google and have a look . . . :-\

Okay, looked at a couple chocolate cake recipe, one with chocolate frosting. Remembering what I can from my candy-making days, you can have my piece . . . I'll pass.

There's some awesome vegan cakes out there, you just have to get people who know what the hell they're doing. I used to eat this vegan chocolate cake they made in house at the Carrot. Oh man, soooooo many pounds added on from that.
  • That may be, Cerb, but I am veerrrrrry finicky when it comes to chocolate. Moreso, even, than with Vodka . . .
  • Happy Bday.

Wait a minute you can make frosting with buttermilk? Gotta get me some.