Shirts/Hats for Golf Tourney

Wes has informed me he has yet to receive the graphics file from JoeHeartsDi for the logo he created. I've PM'd Joe to ask him to supply it ASAP. Wes has told me he should be able to get everything done in time for the golf tournament if he can get his file by this weekend.

Meanwhile, he needs to know quantity and sizes. Please post how many shirts/hats you wish to get, as well as your size.

Wes, I'll take one shirt and one hat. Shirt is XL (next year, hopefully, won't be).

Comments

• 1 Shirt size medium.
  • One shirt, please (XXL, just to be on the safe side).

Crest on sleeve preferred, but not a deal-breaker.
  • Shirt XL
    Can't find the other thread to check what everything looked like!

Milton Slim
  • X3.jpg

X1.jpg

Dave, are you interested in playing? I don't have your name down yet, or Compuease either for that matter.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    X3.jpg

X1.jpg

Dave, are you interested in playing? I don't have your name down yet, or Compuease either for that matter.

Way over my head, but the Beer is really Cold!
    I'll buzz Jeff

Also Add a hat if they are doing the one with the crest on the Peak

Prefer the crest on the arm for the shirt, but will go with the masses

Milton Slim
  • Can't make it that day as I have a family thing but would like 1 hat and 1 shirt medium... Will proudly wear it next trip to Vegas.. Let me know how/who to pay...
  • Bumpity bump

Wes needs to get final numbers ASAP in order to make the tourney date. If you're interested in getting a shirt/cap, please post here with your size, or PM Westside8

Thanks
  • Costs?
  • If I'm not mistaken, the choice right now is the logo on left sleeve and logo on brim for hat? (so the left picture for both)

I will get quotes on Monday, but due to the details of the logo, the cost of embroidery could be quite high. I will e-mail AJ on Monday and he can relay my message here during the day. Will probably need to know final numbers by Monday night to get these done in time for the Saturday after
  • XXL shirt please. Logo wherever
  • The general consensus seems to be emblem on sleeve and peak of cap, so I think we'll just make them all like that, unless somebody REALLY wants the alternative. The simpler we keep the order, the better imo.
  • will they get here on time?
  • Wes is pretty sure he can make it happen in time. Have faith in our Wes.
  • I'll take an XL shirt and a cap, if possible. I'm not sure if I can make the golf game, will check my schedule but if not I will get the money to AJ if he is ok with that. nice looking logo too btw.

cheers

Mike
  • 1 xxl shirt for me. I like em baggy, kind of. And 1 hat please.
    I like the logo on the sleeve if it makes any difference and the brim of the cap.

Looking forward to seeing all of you on the course fellahs.
    Wes is pretty sure he can make it happen in time. Have faith in our Wes.

I'm not worried about time, but more of the cost of embroidering. Some prelim numbers I got this weekend was that the logo is big/detailed, and thus will be quite expensive for the setup cost.

So if ANYONE knows how to convert .ai or .eps file into .dst files, you will save us ALOT of money.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    I'm not worried about time, but more of the cost of embroidering. Some prelim numbers I got this weekend was that the logo is big/detailed, and thus will be quite expensive for the setup cost.

So if ANYONE knows how to convert .ai or .eps file into .dst files, you will save us ALOT of money.

If you have the file Wes send it to me via email, I "may" be able to. Have had lots of graphic conversion practice but not sure about artwork files. I can try though..
  • Jeff PM me your address, I'll send it to you
    Jeff PM me your address, I'll send it to you

Has this been done yet? I want to place order tomorrow.
  • Ok I converted it, but not knowing what it is supposed to look like I have no idea if it is correct. Apparently this digitizing software is very expensive and requires some graphical skills (of which I have none) to use. The program I used is called Embird 2010... I have emailed it to AJ but don't have Wes's email handy...
  • I forwarded it to Wes, have no idea if its what he is looking for or not. Hopefully it works.
  • After receiving the file and Wes getting some pricing, we discovered this is somewhat pricey. At the volume, we're looking at $65 per shirt and $55 for the hats. The setup fee is $250, and unless we were to get like 50 of each, doesn't make sense.

Sorry guys, no shirts/hats.
  • thanks for trying guys. The money that would have been spent on them can now just go towards prop bets :-)
  • Yeah, that is a little steep. Oh well . . .
  • thank you for trying. The logo looked good thats for sure.