Cake Poker...interesting

118 players in a 2k guarantee...and 25 spots pay..this seems abnormally high...I have played 5? hands the whole tourney and am in the money..lol..

Comments

• sweeeeeeeet! that's the ones to go for.:)
  • What's happened to the traffic on Cake lately?? Last couple of times I've logged in to play some cash, there's never any tables. Not that long ago, you could always find a seat or three, but now, the waiting list for the few tables they do have is either loaded with 6 others waiting in front of you, or they never leave the game.

Don't think I ever played a sng or tournament on Cake, maybe I should check them out, if the overlays are going to be like the one you highlighted.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    What's happened to the traffic on Cake lately?? Last couple of times I've logged in to play some cash, there's never any tables. Not that long ago, you could always find a seat or three, but now, the waiting list for the few tables they do have is either loaded with 6 others waiting in front of you, or they never leave the game.

Don't think I ever played a sng or tournament on Cake, maybe I should check them out, if the overlays are going to be like the one you highlighted.

heard something about them parting ways with a online betting site that brought alot more players in the cash games
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    heard something about them parting ways with a online betting site that brought alot more players in the cash games

Yup. Players Only left for the Merge Network (Carbon)