Need to know the answer

Why do people get so pissed off when someone cares about there money?

Really I need to know, cause it boggles my mind people dumping all over me, stabbing me in the back and never talking to me again.

Like looking out for your best interests and get that treatment wow:o

Would you rather get ripped off and someone who does not give a shit?

Comments

• Just for the record it's the 1 year anniversary of this.

Ahhhhh the memories:D
  • are you drinking again? :) Are we supposed to know what you're talking about?
  • compuease wrote: »
    are you drinking again? :) Are we supposed to know what you're talking about?

I feel hungover cause of some of you.;)

It's like you do something good and people get upset, boggles the mind.

p.s.

Where is scoops,I want commission for all the traffic I brought.
  • Philli...sit down, calm down, and think about WHAT people are saying to you instead of ignoring them, and you will find your own answers
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Philli...sit down, calm down, and think about WHAT people are saying to you instead of ignoring them, and you will find your own answers

huh? not ignoring anyone.
  • I have no clue whatsoever about what this seemingly random discussion pertains too. Spill the beans Philli. What's this about?
  • Ok how about why people get upset when you make payments early?

You think they would be happy.............
  • If that is all it's about, then start paying them LATE. When they complain, YOU have the right to get pissed at THEM. EZ game.
  • That really didn't help me understand what this is the one year anniversary of...what you made an early payment on, who got pissed off, who stabbed you in the back, who won't talk to you again... Anyhoo...
  • That really didn't help me understand what this is the one year anniversary of...what you made an early payment on, who got pissed off, who stabbed you in the back, who won't talk to you again... Anyhoo...

I missed you man!! where you been?
  • Milo wrote: »
    If that is all it's about, then start paying them LATE. When they complain, YOU have the right to get pissed at THEM. EZ game.

True dat!
  • Like sands through the hourglass.....
  • Who needs Kristy..........
  • Many more questions to come!!!

Like Why people can't say shit to someone's face, they have to wait till they are gone or there back is turned?
  • Okay, how's this . . .

SHUT UP, PHILLI !!! It's getting monotonous . . .

but I still <3 you, dude. :wink2:
  • I believe what everyone is saying Philli is that you need to either spit it out and say what you have to say (which is ironically exactly what you are ramblingly accusing others of in your nonsensical post) or quit trying to be a poor version of the Riddler and stop the crap.
  • Is it a jackal?
  • OHHHHHH WELLLLLLLLLLLLL. Other peoples Kids. EHHHHHHHHH
  • Your posts have been serious mind grenades lately.
  • The answer is seven
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    OHHHHHH WELLLLLLLLLLLLL. Other peoples Kids. EHHHHHHHHH

yup
  • Milo wrote: »
    Okay, how's this . . .

SHUT UP, PHILLI !!! It's getting monotonous . . .

but I still <3 you, dude. :wink2:

ya that brings up the point and another question, why do people go on and on when they are wrong?

Why don't people admit it and move on?