No more Bosh!

Going to Miami........

Winds of greed blowing once again and or another Toronto team fecks up like usual.

Comments

• philliivey wrote: »
    Going to Miami........

Winds of greed blowing once again and or another Toronto team fecks up like usual.

Meh.

These guys need to learn that they are never as good outside of Toronto as they are with them.

See: Carter, McGrady, Stoudamire.

I predict much Bosh failure based on historical trends.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Meh.

These guys need to learn that they are never as good outside of Toronto as they are with them.

See: Carter, McGrady, Stoudamire.

I predict much Bosh failure based on historical trends.

True! Wow who else forgot about Mcgrady and Stoudamire:o
  • Can't really see how its greed. Disloyalty maybe...but not greed.
  • Lebron James making a announcement tomorrow about where he is going.
  • I predict Miami wins the championship with Bosh on the bench cuz he's hurt.
  • I can safely say that I like Basketball about as much as Soccer.
    Same thing with the leafs. Noone wants to play here because of the faceless owners and the retards running the teams.:bs:
    Old weird Harold must be rolling over in his grave. Thats what caused the rumbling beneath you feet last week.
    True! Wow who else forgot about Mcgrady and Stoudamire:o

Other then your post here, I am really baffled and discouraged by all the fails you have had recently wetts.:(
  • so he goes to miami and is now 3rd biggest fish in the pond.....good luck and enjoy your anonymity.
  • Lol, ya I don't see how he is going to get along with Duane Wade, it will be another shaq-kobe fiasco.
    Lol, ya I don't see how he is going to get along with Duane Wade, it will be another shaq-kobe fiasco.

Uh actually they are supposedly good friends, don't think they are the issue, more likely with James going there as well this will be a bust or gold situation... Should be interesting to see if all three can get enough touches... Wonder how long coach Spoelstra lasts, methinks Riley will be back behind the bench before the season opener or not long after.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Uh actually they are supposedly good friends, don't think they are the issue, more likely with James going there as well this will be a bust or gold situation... Should be interesting to see if all three can get enough touches... Wonder how long coach Spoelstra lasts, methinks Riley will be back behind the bench before the season opener or not long after.

supposed! He did not look comfortable answering questions about it,Halfway through the season at least before bango!:)
  • Kobe will be waiting in the FINALS. Not sure Miami will be there. THis will be a sink or swim situation and for some reason I hope they sink miserably.
  • pokerdro wrote: »
    Kobe will be waiting in the FINALS. Not sure Miami will be there. THis will be a sink or swim situation and for some reason I hope they sink miserably.

Exactly what I meant when I said bust or gold... There will be no in between with this team... Like you I hope for the bust.,
  • compuease wrote: »
    Exactly what I meant when I said bust or gold... There will be no in between with this team... Like you I hope for the bust.,

They have 1 year to figure it out before the lockout.....then 4 after that.