Winner Poker Trade, you win I lose 20%

I think I have $40-$50 on Winner (I will d/l it for exact #s if anyone is interested) and I reaaaaaaallllllly don't want to scan/email id, etc to withdrawl. Does anyone want to trade for Stars (hopefully I can transfer without id verification)? I will give you 20% markup for the deal.

Edit -- If I can't transfer i will just dump it to you on a cash table.

Edit -- everyone loves a winner?

Comments

• I'll do this. Just has to be later today, will contact you when I get home.
  • I won't be in until 7=8pm MST tonight, let me know if you're around
  • im willing to trade what site do u want it from though bro? add me to facebook if u want
    Login | Facebook
  • If anyone has any money on there it may not be good, there is a few rumblings going around winner poker is not paying people. I had a feeling something was up when they phoned me the other week pretty much begging me to deposit.
  • good thing I donked off last night then
  • philliivey wrote: »
    If anyone has any money on there it may not be good, there is a few rumblings going around winner poker is not paying people. I had a feeling something was up when they phoned me the other week pretty much begging me to deposit.

Just made a withdrawal by instadebit. It went as smooth as usual. took 36 hours when FT/PS take seconds but that has always been the case.
  • Just withdrew my HUGE roll from Winner ($40.55) via MoneyBookers which was also what I deposited with for the forum games... Will see how long it takes..
  • pokerdro wrote: »
    Just made a withdrawal by instadebit. It went as smooth as usual. took 36 hours when FT/PS take seconds but that has always been the case.

whew that is good.:)
  • compuease wrote: »
    Just withdrew my HUGE roll from Winner ($40.55) via MoneyBookers which was also what I deposited with for the forum games... Will see how long it takes..

They're gonna want id and dna to withdraw that amount of money. You should have taken it in smaller amounts. ;)
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    They're gonna want id and dna to withdraw that amount of money. You should have taken it in smaller amounts. ;)

Maybe I shoulda done it 10% at a time? Hope they're not monitoring this forum...
  • ugh i have like 450 on there......and i have been trying to withdrawal, but they want my id.... ive been emailin back and forth for a week now, trying to get them to release it...
  • reibs wrote: »
    ugh i have like 450 on there......and i have been trying to withdrawal, but they want my id.... ive been emailin back and forth for a week now, trying to get them to release it...

How did you deposit in the 1st place? I was told since I deposited via MB I could withdraw that way without any further verification.. We will see if that holds true...
    How did you deposit in the 1st place? I was told since I deposited via MB I could withdraw that way without any further verification.. We will see if that holds true...

Paypal... I cant recall, but I think last week when I requested the withdrawal, the only option was a mailed cheque, or moneybookers. I dont have a moneybookers account, so I just chose the cheque. I don't understand why they need proof of ID. Its not like they asked for it when I deposited. So I could just send in some random person's ID, match my account information to it beforehand, and get the moneyz?! LOL

Damn scam artists!

Edit: Who's idea was it to play in tournies on this site anyways?!
  • You know Reibs, it's pretty standard, I believe all pokersites require ID for your first withdrawal and have for at least 2-3 years. Both Stars and Tilt did for me but only my 1st one. For both I used a scanned image of my DL.. No issues, they are just being cautious.
    Now as to whether or not Winner is solvent or not I have no idea...
    You know Reibs, it's pretty standard, I believe all pokersites require ID for your first withdrawal and have for at least 2-3 years. Both Stars and Tilt did for me but only my 1st one. For both I used a scanned image of my DL.. No issues, they are just being cautious.
    Now as to whether or not Winner is solvent or not I have no idea...

weird, I have never given out my id to any poker sites. and have withdrawn from more than pokerstars and full tilt.
    weird, I have never given out my id to any poker sites. and have withdrawn from more than pokerstars and full tilt.

They will ask someday. I did 3 from PS before they had asked.
    Paypal...

Maybe Click2Pay? since they don't accept PayPal
    If anyone has any money on there it may not be good, there is a few rumblings going around winner poker is not paying people. I had a feeling something was up when they phoned me the other week pretty much begging me to deposit.

You can rest easy Philli, looks like Winner is legit as to cash outs, my withdrawel to Moneybookers came through just fine (after only 32hrs).. Those rumblings must have been in your tummy... :)
    You can rest easy Philli, looks like Winner is legit as to cash outs, my withdrawel to Moneybookers came through just fine (after only 32hrs).. Those rumblings must have been in your tummy... :)

meh, I don't care as I had nothing on there, think maybe it had more to do with affiliates or something,but still that site has a "funny" feeling to it.:)
  • And yet another reason to not play on line. lol
    meh, I don't care as I had nothing on there, think maybe it had more to do with affiliates or something,but still that site has a "funny" feeling to it.:)
    Don't they all?
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    And yet another reason to not play on line. lol

hahahahaha, another high five for HVEEPOKER.:wink2:
  • well it looks like they are sending me the money order cheque.... but they have my identity now, so its just a matter of time before I am found in a ditch, right?
    well it looks like they are sending me the money order cheque.... but they have my identity now, so its just a matter of time before I am found in a ditch, right?

We'll have a remembrance ceremony at the next tournament......