man I am bored

I dream of the day where I have a proper bankroll to play poker that means something.

It will give me some motivation to play I think as tired of the small limits.....

I am sooooooo bored.:baffled:

Continue with regular programming................

Comments

• Bejeweled blitz is down on facebook, sigh now what I am I going to do.:-\
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Bejeweled blitz is down on facebook, sigh now what I am I going to do.:-\

Job hunt? Just a thought....
  • Just called a place actually so nanananana
  • DennisG wrote: »
    Job hunt? Just a thought....

This from a person who makes 120k a year and is in a place where there is plenty of jobs and going to be a big tv star.

I am in a hell hole where there is no jobs and there will never be any and we got to deal with fucking idiot employers who have no clue what they are doing and put the wrong contact info in ads, this is 1 out of every 2 job ads here.

Then they just hire idiots who don't give a flying fuck anyway have people who bitch and moan they are not getting paid enough(see wsop dealers situation going on). Just be lucky you have jobs right now.

Boggles my mind.
    |You fucking people need a reality check and see what the other side is like.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    If you're bored, head to downtown Toronto. :)

Black-clad protesters clash with G20 police - CTV News

oh Hobbes don't even get me started on those idiots!:)
    This from a person who makes 120k a year and is in a place where there is plenty of jobs and going to be a big tv star.

lmao at this. Have you been to BC lately? Have you looked at the forest sector industry? I like the sounds of tv star though. Apparently you didn't know I was already in a movie though..movie star life doesn't cut it for me ;)
    I am in a hell hole where there is no jobs and there will never be any and we got to deal with fucking idiot employers who have no clue what they are doing and put the wrong contact info in ads, this is 1 out of every 2 job ads here.

Only one person can change this. You do have the option to leave there. You do have the option to start your own business. Walk dogs and cut lawns ffs. Sitting at home bitching about employers doesn't add up in the long run.

Boggles my mind.
    |You fucking people need a reality check and see what the other side is like.

Been there. Done that. Still have the ragged tshirt.
  • DennisG wrote: »
    lmao at this. Have you been to BC lately? Have you looked at the forest sector industry? I like the sounds of tv star though. Apparently you didn't know I was already in a movie though..movie star life doesn't cut it for me ;)

Only one person can change this. You do have the option to leave there. You do have the option to start your own business. Walk dogs and cut lawns ffs. Sitting at home bitching about employers doesn't add up in the long run.

Been there. Done that. Still have the ragged tshirt.

*****buzzer******
  • Another one down the drain,lol told ya's.

I am always right and it feels great!

I am soooooooo amazing!!!
  • It will happen for you phil, just stay positive.
  • It will happen for you phil, just stay positive.

I have been saying that for ten years now,lol

Anyway, there was cons to the position and pros of course, so at least I don't have to worry about the cons. :)
  • Phil, reading your posts sometimes make me feel sad :(.
  • Well I just got a interview next week, any luck it is with the guy I use to work/hang out with, not sure if it is or not yet.

Only a entry level position so not much money, hopefully there won't be any issues that will prevent me from taking it or anything else, but I am nervous about it.
  • Naah . . . Philli has a nice ass, but no tits to speak of, really. :D

Seriously, good luck with the interview Philli . . .
    I dream of the day where I have a proper bankroll to play poker that means something.

It will give me some motivation to play I think as tired of the small limits.....

I am sooooooo bored.:baffled:

Continue with regular programming................

I know how you feel,

I built my bankroll from playing freerolls and then .01/.02 and .02/.05

Then I took out all my cash just before Neteller cut out.

And I built it up again from freerolls and then .01/.02

It's a job hunt isn't it? You don't think they make it easy to find the job do you? First person to figure out the correct info wins. :D
  • Another boring day, seeing if any of you were playing to watch for a bit but no one around,lol.

Got some things ready for my interview on Tuesday, other then that guess I might as well go to bed.:)
    Another boring day, seeing if any of you were playing to watch for a bit but no one around,lol.

Got some things ready for my interview on Tuesday, other then that guess I might as well go to bed.:)

If you're bored you can watch me lose some small tournies
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    If you're bored you can watch me lose some small tournies

wooot!:)
  • in one on ftp too -- im stupid i cant play razz with 4 tables going i cant remember the cards oh well