Holy f!@# we just had a tremor

Seriously freaked out here!!!!!

The whole house was just shaking for like 30 seconds to 1 minute!!!!

Anyone else fell it?

Comments

• Felt it here in Concord as well. Just a small one. Thought my boss was jumping upstairs for a second...he's MUCH bigger than I am >:D
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Felt it here in Concord as well. Just a small one. Thought my boss was jumping upstairs for a second...he's MUCH bigger than I am >:D

hahahaha
  • thought it was someone on the roof!

Much bigger than me too!!!

Milton "Wannabe" Slim
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    thought it was someone on the roof!

Much bigger than me too!!!

Milton "Wannabe" Slim

Computers still running? I need business... Wife was laying out on the deck and felt it. I, in my easy chair didn't...
  • Thought I felt something in Hamilton, very slight though and only for a second or two.
    Felt it here in Concord as well. Just a small one. Thought my boss was jumping upstairs for a second...he's MUCH bigger than I am >:D

bluff
  • heard it was a 5.5. Glad you're all alive.
  • syphilaids wrote: »
    heard it was a 5.5. Glad you're all alive.

lol
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    bluff

bad read
  • I believe it was centered around Ottawa. I'm in SW Ontario. Didn't feel a thing and I would have as I was up on ladders all day. That wouldn't have been good.
  • Bit of a shake (not much) in Waterloo.
  • Sitting at work. No-one noticed a thing.
  • leafster99 wrote: »
    Thought I felt something in Hamilton, very slight though and only for a second or two.

I am in the Hammer also, and yeah, my chair started to shake and a lot of people in my office tower felt it. The higher you were, the more you felt. I am only on the 10th floor. People on the 16th felt it a lot more.
  • Felt it here in St. Catharines too. Was hoping for something bigger so I could leave work.
  • I was on the 15th floor at work. We were in a conference call with a colleague in Ottawa and he said they were having an earthquake and then he hung up to run outside. About a minute later it arrived in Waterloo. Strongest quake I have ever felt by quite a margin, but still not enough to even move a picture on the wall.
  • They evacuated city hall here. I didn't feel a damned thing. Bunch of sissies.
  • Come on str82ace tell the truth!

You broke down and had to stampede to the nearest McDonald's.:D
  • remember a decent quake one morning back in the 80s in Toronto. Always thought tremors were common in the GTA?
  • They are, but usually at an intensity level far below yesterday's. For our area that was a big jolt.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Come on str82ace tell the truth!

You broke down and had to stampede to the nearest McDonald's.:D

Philli...up until this moment...you were on my good side

Welcome to my dark side now!!
    Philli...up until this moment...you were on my good side

Welcome to my dark side now!!

Hobbes and Milo are bad influences on me.:)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Hobbes and Milo are bad influences on me.:)

Both Milo and Hobbes know me. Both fear me for good reason.

You are dead to me now.
  • syphilaids wrote: »
    heard it was a 5.5. Glad you're all alive.

I spewed coffee.
    Both Milo and Hobbes know me. Both fear me for good reason.

You are dead to me now.

I think your #7 on the list now.

I think I have comp and Mark that will still talk to me:)