chances of getting rakeback?

So I just emailed full tilt after reading some success stories about getting rakeback on fulltilt, mind you I have heard people not getting it but what do you think the chances are?

Comments

• I've never played with rakeback. Someone told me it's pretty nice =/

Let me know if it works so I can try as well
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    I've never played with rakeback. Someone told me it's pretty nice =/

Let me know if it works so I can try as well

will do if you be my mtt coach:p

But ya not me either, don't really play enough for it to make a difference at the levels I play, but if I do go back to stt's on there at least it is something to help with bankroll during bad swings(like now!)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    will do if you be my mtt coach:p

But ya not me either, don't really play enough for it to make a difference at the levels I play, but if I do go back to stt's on there at least it is something to help with bankroll during bad swings(like now!)

Well I do like coaching... ^^'

I've been coacing some players before and it's usually pretty good for both my game and theirs. I don't know how much time I have on my hands but if you don't mind sending me mtt hand histories over msn I could take a look at them when I have time to kill and get back to you with some tips

Just as long as you remember I'm far from perfect myself lol, but two heads are usually better than one
    Well I do like coaching... ^^'

I've been coacing some players before and it's usually pretty good for both my game and theirs. I don't know how much time I have on my hands but if you don't mind sending me mtt hand histories over msn I could take a look at them when I have time to kill and get back to you with some tips

Just as long as you remember I'm far from perfect myself lol, but two heads are usually better than one

Ok, don't have msn,lol but sure I can figure something out. :)
  • Full tilt does not do rakeback themselves, so they forwarded my info to rakebackpros, just got to wait to hear from them.
  • If you signed up for Full Tilt through an affiliate then chances are you won't get it. But, if you signed up by going to fulltiltpoker.com and downloading it straight from there you'll probably get it.
  • So rakebackpros just got back to me, I signed up with them, I am eligible to get rakeback, but still waiting for a final confirmation in the next few days.
  • Just got the word that I now get rakeback, 27%, the only positive thing in poker to happen to me lately,lol.(besides back to back 1sts 2 days ago)

Guess I will stick with ftp and try 1 more time, I am feeling the lowest I have ever been towards poker, can't hit flops, can't win when I am at least 70%-95% favorite and am on the verge of quitting. :(.

Guess I should have pursued this when I was playing for GTA poker, but was led to believe at the time I could not get it, bastards!:p.

So guess this may help and get back a buy in or 2 with the amount I play:rolleyes2:
  • That's pretty awesome, almost 3% increase in your roi for doing nothing. I should really look into this sometime if it's not too hard
    That's pretty awesome, almost 3% increase in your roi for doing nothing. I should really look into this sometime if it's not too hard

Ya I layed it on hard in my email,lol:wink2:

You know saying I have been a customer for many years and want to play more volume with them.;)
  • Richard, seriously dude, GET RAKEBACK. I wouldn't play another poker tourny without it. It really REALLY is free money. I don't play that much lately, and usually only micro stakes but still bring in anywhere from 3-10 bucks a week. If I played more consistant which hopefully I would be doing, i'll make much more. At the peak of my rakeback I got 40 bucks.
  • Well I have to wait till fantasy freerolls are over cause you get dinged on rakeback for playing those, what a scam.:mad:
  • Just got 30% on that other site;), which means nothing as I got a bonus going, and it gets paid every month wtf:o
  • Meh, apparently I signed up on full tilt from this forum so I'm screwed...I think, at least rakebackpros said so.
  • So anyone thinking about getting rakeback, don't, it is a waste of time and it's a scam.

Just checked and now somehow I am even more negative rakeback and all I have done is played, no bonus, no freerolls, no overlay's, etc just straight games.:bs:
  • philliivey wrote: »
    So anyone thinking about getting rakeback, don't, it is a waste of time and it's a scam.

Just checked and now somehow I am even more negative rakeback and all I have done is played, no bonus, no freerolls, no overlay's, etc just straight games.:bs:

Not understanding how RB works is not the same as a scam.

Did you play any FPP games?
    Any deposit bonus?
    Any GTD with overlay?
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Not understanding how RB works is not the same as a scam.

Did you play any FPP games?
    Any deposit bonus?
    Any GTD with overlay?

As stated, nope none of those.

Mind you they were having tech problems last week, so better be it.

Just saying, if it is not, then it is not worth it to have rakeback if you wanna do anything that you take a hit for and play small limits.
  • Do you deposit a lot? There is a deduction from RB for the fees that they pay.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Do you deposit a lot? There is a deduction from RB for the fees that they pay.

That must be it, inspector Hobbes!:D

Well guess rakeback is one less thing to worry about then for me, which could be a good thing.:)
  • Actually, well I never did get my payment from ub rakeback and yes I was in the positive there. From my play in June, I know it is a monthly payment, but here we are now in August,lol:rolleyes2:
  • UB only pays if your rakeback payment > $1.
  • personally, I wouldn't give UB the sweat of my lower region. All because I don't like HIM. lol. U know who I am talking about too.
  • Just got my 1st rakeback payment,lol

Sniffle sniffle, I feel so special, no wait I feel the power!:D
  • does anything run smoothly in your life?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    does anything run smoothly in your life?

Somebody's been drinkeeepooos.:)

This would be something smoothly(which is rare for my life, so to answer your question, not really.), please see my sig, I get dumped all over for supposedly being negative(which I barely am), and when I post something positive I still get dumped all over.:rolleyes2: