Super turbo SnG's

Is it worth grinding 5 dollar super turbo SnG's this weekend? Will it be profitable or ridiculously profitable

Thoughts?

Comments

• Richard~ wrote: »
    Is it worth grinding 5 dollar super turbo SnG's this weekend? Will it be profitable or ridiculously profitable

Thoughts?

If you get a ticket to the 100K then if 100k people play it, then your overlay will be worth $1 on average.

So if your time is worth what a lap dancer makes in a few seconds then it's profitable.
  • meh just play the 90 man $1 step 0 super turbos. Top 30 pay. ez game.

Or the $0.90 $3 main event qualifiers, twenty seats Or the $0.30 $1 main event qualifiers - 30 seats.
  • If you get a ticket to the 100K then if 100k people play it, then your overlay will be worth $1 on average.

So if your time is worth what a lap dancer makes in a few seconds then it's profitable.

Are you high? How is does me trying to enter the 100k freeroll (which has like 3k registered so far) have anything to do with my original post? <.<
  • ive been playing alot of the 14 dollar supers and doing really well, pretty sure you and wetts will crush them if you can get ahead for a moment people play pretty awful.
  • I dunno, could be tough to profit from such a tough field =/

Full Tilt Poker Game #21568567969: $5 + $0.30 Sit&Go (Sup Turbo) (166393927), Table 1 - 40/80 - No Limit Hold'em - 18:39:08 ET - 2010/06/12
    Seat 2: llRichardll (480)
    Seat 3: Baffouille (607)
    Seat 5: lostgalaxy (466)
    Seat 8: Jafare (1,147)
    Jafare posts the small blind of 40
    llRichardll posts the big blind of 80
    The button is in seat #5
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to llRichardll [:jd :as]
    Baffouille folds
    lostgalaxy folds
    Jafare raises to 200
    llRichardll raises to 480, and is all in
    Jafare folds
    Uncalled bet of 280 returned to llRichardll
    llRichardll mucks
    llRichardll wins the pot (400)
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 400 | Rake 0
    Seat 2: llRichardll (big blind) collected (400), mucked
    Seat 3: Baffouille didn't bet (folded)
    Seat 5: lostgalaxy (button) didn't bet (folded)
    Seat 8: Jafare (small blind) folded before the Flop

Thoughts?

Is there some sort of promo on FT? I thought I saw something about it at some point.

Nm saw it -- it is just a freeroll entry.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Is there some sort of promo on FT? I thought I saw something about it at some point.

Nm saw it -- it is just a freeroll entry.

Point that everyone seems to miss is that the promotion attract a lot of fish to these games <.<
    Point that everyone seems to miss is that the promotion attract a lot of fish to these games <.<

yeah, i get it...but if there were some extra incentive it would be more worthwhile
  • lol played 4 $10 ones, won 3 2nd in the other. ez game
  • Played 1, got first

/thread
  • Shove and pray?
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Shove and pray?

I'm not really religeous so instead of praying I just play 4235635413 tournaments and take comfort in the fact that I made +EV moves
  • There's actually more play in these than I thought there would be as compared to the Stars hyper turbos
  • actyper wrote: »
    lol played 4 $10 ones, won 3 2nd in the other. ez game

Thanks, you made me check out the 10 and 20 dollar sit n go's which made me miss them even more:(