Kitchener NL Hold'em June 26th 3:30

2»

Comments

• Add me to the waiting list please.
  • Due to your Draconian rules, I am now boycotting the tournament!!

(j/k - I do need to drop out, but it's not because of the new rule)
  • sry, can't come out this time. bump someone else up on the list
  • Sorry Dave - I just found out my daughter's here for the weekend. Please take me off the waiting list.
  • Sorry Dave have to cancel, hope to make the next one.
  • Hey Dave , My brother proffisher wont be able to make it hes stuck working in sudbury. Sorry about this....But I will be there! see you in a couple hours thanks again
  • Dave, there is a good chance I will be late. Please blind me in. (The new rule starts next month -- right ;) )
  • Dave hold my spot I am running a little late today.

brent
  • My +2 has bailed. Just me +1.

Thanks
  • thanks again dave for the awsome tourney. Congrats to all the money finishers and i hope mark used my chips wisely ;) (im really starting to hate aces)

Good game everyone and another great time,

see yah next month

chris
  • Hey Dave, thanks for the tourny and will definitely try making it for the next one...

BTW...who won?

cheers.
  • We had another first time winner at Event 21. Mark A. had the chip lead when the final table began and he hung on to register the win. The Aux has played many of the events here , so it was good to see him win. damanj16 lost a short heads up battle to come in second, which is also his best finish ever. John and I are the only two, to play in the first 21 events here.

shaznaz75 was the only new Forumer to play. I am glad you had a good time and I really do hope you make it back in July.

As per usual, we had a lot of late cancellations and no shows. At one time we had a full field of 40 and 5 more on the waiting list. After all was said and done, we ended up with 34 players.

Thanks again to all the regulars who help clean up at the end of the night. I came downstairs to put away the tables, chairs and chips at the end of the night and much to my surprise, everything was all put away. Thanks to Lori for dealing the final table, except for the hand when I lost all my chips to her husband Roger, when my Aces were cracked by his 8H-9H. I am sure I won't get any sympathy from Little_Brother Ryan who was first out when his Aces got cracked by my Kings. Thanks also to Sandy and Jen for dealing the cash game and Trevor, Jen and all for helping with the upstairs cleanup. Also thanks again to Trevor for looking after the money in the cash game.

It was nice to see everyone get there a little earlier then usual and we got started just past the planned start time. Remember, the next event will be held on July 17th at 3:30PM and the new late rule will come into effect. See the other thread in this section of the Forum for all the details.

Rumor has it that DataMn didn't play because he owes Shopsy $25 and didn't want to pay him. Al, I have purchased the debt from Shopsy, so please transfer $35 to me on Stars or I will have to send a few of my boys to see you.:)

reibs is going in for some back surgery this week and he will be out of commision for around a month afterwards. You will be missed at the next tournament and I hope the recovery goes even better then planned. Please send Leyna in July.

Unofficial Results

34. Little_Brother
    33. Nayr_Eh
    32. Hellmuth's Mole
    31. Adam
    30. reibs
    29. beanie42
    28. waltsfriend
    27. Colin
    26. BrennerM
    25. shaznaz75
    24. Kaye
    23. moose
    22. Carsey
    21. ram_siva1
    20. bigslik77
    19. Lori
    18. Bill B.
    17. sstar
    16. Sherrie
    15. Bob P.
    14. r3m1x
    13. Dona
    12. Darren R.
    11. Shopsy
    10. Cvette
    9. Gargoyle
    8. Buzzzardd
    7. Troy (Bubble)
    6. lazyant ($120)
    5. chrisrowl111 ($165)
    4. woog30 ($225)
    3. The Prophet 22 ($305)
    2. damanj16 ($450)
    1. The Aux ($775)
  • Thanks again Dave. Always fun at your game. Congrat's to the winners.

Sean
  • sstar wrote: »
    Thanks again Dave. Always fun at your game. Congrat's to the winners.

I have your seat cushion Sean. I will get it to you the next time I see you.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    reibs is going in for some back surgery this week and he will be out of commision for around a month afterwards. You will be missed at the next tournament and I hope the recovery goes even better then planned.

Thanks Dave, I look forward to getting back on the felt ASAP, and maybe if I am lucky, the fairways next year!
    Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Please send Leyna in July.

Please state the intentions of this post....lol