Stanley Cup

Great series. Love that only two games were more than 1 goal wins. Kinda lame bad angle shot that went in, but still a great series and a great playoffs.

Comments

• GG Chicago!!

Now onto more important things....................

Time for the CFL!!!! 4 pre-season games this Sunday! Raaawwwwwwrrrrrr.

Hamilton @ Toronto 1pm EST
    Montreal @ Winnipeg 2pm EST
    BC @ SK 5pm EST
    Calgary @ Edmonton 7pm EST
  • had the hawks in 6 won a cool $50....pretty eventful series i thought
  • Sharantyr wrote: »
    GG Chicago!!

Now onto more important things....................

Time for the CFL!!!! 4 pre-season games this Sunday! Raaawwwwwwrrrrrr.

Hamilton @ Toronto 1pm EST
    Montreal @ Winnipeg 2pm EST
    BC @ SK 5pm EST
    Calgary @ Edmonton 7pm EST

lol i already got my grey cup tickets, anyone else planning on coming to edmonton?
  • Could be a good possibility :)
  • Sorry impossible to watch hockey in June. Madness.
  • It was a good series. I tip my hat to Philly, It's too bad they lost on a crappy goal. I thought it was the Calgary Flames from the 80's all over again. They won a lot of play off games on GARBAGE GOALS Back then. Oh well we have about 90 days before the pre season starts up.
  • As pointed out on CBC, the goal was scored from only a slightly sharper angle than Sid's Gold Medal winning goal. Not a crappy goal at all. Just bizarre that it appeared to disappear under the padding at the base of the net.

And, though I had the opponent wrong (I picked the Caps), I did predict that the Hawks would win the Cup, and do so in 6 games. :D

now if only I had put some $$$ on that prediction . . . Philly would have won fo sho . . .
  • weeeeeeeeeeeee Chicago!:)

They drag the playoffs on too long, there is no reason for it to go to June.

I agree it was a good series.
  • So my idiot cousin went from Duncan, BC to Philly for Game 6. I figured he had tickets because he has a contact in the organization. I talk to him gameday and he tells me "no tickets, just going to get a scalper."

Really? Alright cuz, just be careful. You're gonna pay $600 for nosebleeds and they'll be fake. Talk to him this morning...

Paid $800 for the pair. And they were fake. So he's there with his 7 year old son, who is just balling his eyes out, and some guy asks what the problem is. He explains, the guy turns to a lady, tells her. She says sit here. Comes back and puts two tickets in his hand "compliments of the Flyers." He's shocked, but manages to thank her a dozen times and asks who she is.

Harry Sinden's ex-wife.

As crazy and messed up as Philly fans can be, they're the city of brotherly love for a reason.
  • Philli is right. Too many teams make the playoffs. Too many teams in the league also.
    Went to Philly in 1980 for a hockey tourney. Had an amazing 10 days there. Better than Montreal any day of the week.
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Philli is right. Too many teams make the playoffs. Too many teams in the league also.
    Went to Philly in 1980 for a hockey tourney. Had an amazing 10 days there. Better than Montreal any day of the week.

oh oh, Hellmuth's mole in 3...2...1....