Oakville Poker Tournament Saturday, June 19th, 3:00pm start.

Oakville Blades/Hospital Fundraiser Poker Tournament
Peel Region Poker League (Mississauga, ON) - Meetup.com

Date: Saturday, June 19th, 3:00pm start.
Registration opens at 2:00pm.
Open to both Men and Women age 19 and over -- limited to the first 100 entries.
Place: Ice2Ice Hockey Development Center
1111 Speers Rd. Oakville, Ontario L6L 2X5
Ice2Ice Hockey Development Centre
Buy-In: $40 for 2,000 playing chips – all funds to the prize pool.
Re-Buys: (re-buys are optional, all funds to the fundraiser) $20 for 2,000 playing chips. Any player who busts-out (0 chips) during the first four levels (80 minutes) of the tournament may re-buy. The number of re-buys are unlimited, but only available for the first 80 minutes. You must re-buy immediately, without missing a hand.
Add-On: (the add-on is optional, all funds go to the fundraiser) $20 for 2,000 chips or $40 for 5,000 chips. The add-on is limited to one per entry and can be made only once at the end of the first break, by any player that still has playing chips.
Tournament Format: No Limit Hold'em, freeze-out after the first 80 minutes.
Prize Pool: Total Prize Pool paid out to Top 10% of players.
See "Prize Distribution Scale" under the “More”, “Files” section for details.
Blind Levels: 20 minutes. See "Blind Schedule" under the “More”, “Files” section for details.
Tournament Rules: We play by the TDA rules and Roberts Rules Of Poker. All decisions by the Tournament Director are final.
Beverages and Food will be available for purchase.
Please register by RSVP through this site. If you are bringing a guest(s), please indicate and enter the name(s) of the guest(s) in the comments.
Good Luck and Good Fun….

Comments

• One week :bs:Bump
  • Looking foward to it. I noticed there were only 16 people showing interest on the the Meetup.com site. Is there a minimum number in order to start the tourney. In other words can it be cancelled?
  • A week to go for people to sign up and we always get a good number of walk-ins. We will be playing.
    maniac2217 wrote: »
    Looking foward to it. I noticed there were only 16 people showing interest on the the Meetup.com site. Is there a minimum number in order to start the tourney. In other words can it be cancelled?
  • A week to go for people to sign up and we always get a good number of walk-ins. We will be playing.

Cool, thanks.
  • ill be there with my brother
  • Great see you there.
    feav wrote: »
    ill be there with my brother