Options

ATTN: all members

Hello gang;

While I may be unwanted here, Its probable that I wont leave. I have a couple HH's Id like a review of, other then that, can u ban me after?

Id like to last more then a couple hours this time plz.

-Fed

Comments

• Hello gang;

While I may be unwanted here, Its probable that I wont leave. I have a couple HH's Id like a review of, other then that, can u ban me after?

-Fed

Better players at 2p2. You should post them there, in HSMTT obv.

Inb4ban.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Better players at 2p2. You should post them there, in HSMTT obv.

Inb4ban.

I respect players here more, and there is a better chance of you guys keeping it real with me.

inafter inb4 ban.
  • I respect players here more, and there is a better chance of you guys keeping it real with me.

inafter inb4 ban.

Fair enough.

Fold Pre.
    Fair enough.

Fold Pre.

This ainec.
  • Hello gang;

While I may be unwanted here, Its probable that I wont leave.

good attitude....insta ban
  • idk why u guys hate me so much, I never did anything to any of you.. especially you wetts and jules.. Ive done nothing but support you guys.

Im just the one that everyone loves to hate.. it gets old.
  • Stop drinking Kincardine water.

And FUCK OFF
  • wow, banned again... this is getting a bit rediculous.

Cant we be adults and at least talk this out?

-Fed
  • also, wes iknow its you that keeps snap banning.

I think Im good for the forum.

I promote discussion, excitement and half decent poker analysis (imo)

I should be looked at as an asset, not as a debt to the site.
  • half decent poker analysis (imo)

Good enough for me. Wes...INSTA BAN PLEASE.
  • especially you wetts and jules.. Ive done nothing but support you guys.

NOU.

Really tho, I tried to make an honest post under one of your former aliases about what you needed to do to be welcome here - which you completely ignored.

It revolved around stopping trying to be someone UR clearly not. Again - I dont think your capable b/c I honestly think you have issues to deal with.

/Rant.

inb42ndban.
  • wow, banned again... this is getting a bit rediculous.

Cant we be adults and at least talk this out?

-Fed

We are adults. We have discussed this with you in the past. You did not get the message then, and are unlikely to "get" it now . . .
    also, wes iknow its you that keeps snap banning.

I think Im good for the forum.

Wrong. You are a childish distraction in otherwise serious discussions. If you stuck to the OT Lounge, you might have a case.

I promote discussion, excitement and half decent poker analysis (imo)

Wrong. You instill frustration, antipathy, and anger . . . none of which are "good" for anyone. Your analysis, when not parroting other comments, is worse than mine (and that's saying something).

I should be looked at as an asset, not as a debt to the site.

You should be looked at as an immature little boy, because that is what you are.

Please see bolded responses. Then leave by the nearest exit. Come back when your balls drop and you've finished puberty, kid.
    NOU.

Really tho, I tried to make an honest post under one of your former aliases about what you needed to do to be welcome here - which you completely ignored.

It revolved around stopping trying to be someone UR clearly not. Again - I dont think your capable b/c I honestly think you have issues to deal with.

/Rant.

inb42ndban.

inafter2nd ban... probably my 25th actual ban, truth be told.

I maybe do have issues.. but it should say something that I keep coming back.

This is where I wanna talk about poker. My fav thing in the world (other then strippers and blow obv)

I think I can contribute and learn from this place, Id also like to get on the live poker scene with you guys.. the online grind has me worn out all the time.

Im a good guy, believe me... and I just wanna converse about the game that brings us all together. poker.

Anthony, thank you for that well thought out post. I read it and just find many flaws with it. By balls have indeed dropped, I have a full beard to prove it. And a little one on the way.

Anyways, Id like to return, Im just throwing it out there. No one has awnsered what I have to do to come back, so thats why I keep coming back.

Who is rocco???

Kindest regards,

-Fed
  • Hello gang;

-Fed

where are the hands? Obviously you found a way to bypass the ban. So just start a new account, try not to stir any shit, and nobody will be the wiser.