Where to find drop in games?

Are there any places to play in the GTA (Toronto, Scarborough, Markham) where you can just drop in any time?

For example, right now I want to play but I don't really want to wait for Friday 6PM.

Comments

• Do you have a warrant?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Do you have a warrant?

don't be so paranoid :) realistically, with the number of clubs running in Toronto, do you think cops are going to waste their time on this site trying to track down new clubs?? If they were going to bust some clubs, which they haven't done for over a year, they already know where they are.

I was playing at a club in the winter, some young gun came in and proceeded to blow $1k. About an hour later, the cops show up saying they got a call about a gun. They looked around the club, saw that nothing out of the ordinary was going on (well with the exception of four poker tables) and they left. Six months later, this club (which runs nightly) has yet to be busted. There are hundreds of these clubs running nightly in the GTA.

Actually I heard about a club which has been running in the GTA for over 20 years (at the same intersection). They have been busted but just reopen the next day, business as usual.

I know of only one club that runs 24/7 in the GTA, but you need to visit with a regular for them to let you in. Day time they only run limit.
  • Man, seriously. I'm like the only one in town who doesn't know any of these places.
  • Ill bring you to a game! Call me 905 334 1543!