Get your tickets now!

No winners in lotto max last night, 70 million up for grabs next week:o:o

50 million jackpot plus 20 1 million draws

Already have a free ticket that I won last night,lololol

Comments

• I promise a 2 million dollar prize pool PFC free roll if I win the $70 mil by myself. If not, I still promise a very nice freeroll if I win just the mil.
  • Uhh . . . most you can win is 50 mil.

But I do wonder if your winning #'s (assuming you win the big jackpot) also count for the secondary draws (ie you win the $50 mil, but match 5 #'s on one of the secondary draws)?

Be nice to find that out first hand . . . ^-^
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    I promise a 2 million dollar prize pool PFC free roll if I win the $70 mil by myself. If not, I still promise a very nice freeroll if I win just the mil.
    Sure... like we would ever hear from you again... :)
  • Milo wrote: »
    Uhh . . . most you can win is 50 mil.

But I do wonder if your winning #'s (assuming you win the big jackpot) also count for the secondary draws (ie you win the $50 mil, but match 5 #'s on one of the secondary draws)?

Be nice to find that out first hand . . . ^-^

Aren't we just fucking greedy!!! :D
  • BTW with the 50M cap on the prize Lotto Max is never +ev on odds (85M:1).
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    BTW with the 50M cap on the prize Lotto Max is never +ev on odds (85M:1).

But the implied odds if you do hit are pretty good ;)
  • compuease wrote: »
    Sure... like we would ever hear from you again... :)

sssuuuuuuure you would!
  • bump!

Going to get mine here in a few minutes:)
  • Swing and a miss!

I guess nobody won? OLG.ca says next's weeds draw is 50mil + 45 draws of 1mil.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Swing and a miss!

I guess nobody won? OLG.ca says next's weeds draw is 50mil + 45 draws of 1mil.

Great news! I guess me forgetting to buy a ticket for last night was +ev.. A good sign..
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    BTW with the 50M cap on the prize Lotto Max is never +ev on odds (85M:1).

So if the prize pool is above 50M + 35*1M then is it +EV?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Great news! I guess me forgetting to buy a ticket for last night was +ev.. A good sign..

Wouldn't it have a higher expected value if you knew that noone else was gonna win? ^^'
  • So if the prize pool is above 50M + 35*1M then is it +EV?

I would say no. Cause you'd need to win all the 35*1M draws outright in addition to the 50M.

It is +ev in the fun department though. :)
  • Won another free ticket,lololol

Of course may buy 1 or 2 more.
  • 1 more day, sales up 38% and officials say numbers might not be ready till Saturday morning cause of so many draws,lol

Might pick up a ticket tonight. :)
  • my co-workers are going in for 20bucks a piece. I decided that its burning money. So if 10 people do 20 bucks each, being 100 tickets, is it worth the cash?
  • Got my ticket. Fingers crossed.

Good luck everybody!
  • I have a ticket. Sure it's -ev, but it's just Timmies $$$ I'm wasting . . .
    having said that, if I win the Big One the Golf tourney is a freeroll, and there might even be some juice added to the poker tourney afterwards . . .

but that ain't gonna happen . . .
  • Just remember poor phil here, phil is poor.

At least hire me to wash all the cars your gonna buy.
  • Okay, if I win the big one, I will bankroll you for one calendar year, details to be worked out later, but a WSOP buy-in will be included (not the ME).

Happy?

Please note that this statement does not reflect my confidence in Philli's poker skillz, but rather how confident I am in NOT winning tonight. :D
  • syphilaids wrote: »
    my co-workers are going in for 20bucks a piece. I decided that its burning money. So if 10 people do 20 bucks each, being 100 tickets, is it worth the cash?

Put it this way, would you want to be the only one in the office on monday? With that in mind, i didn't join any office pools either, i'm a greedy fker.
  • actyper wrote: »
    Put it this way, would you want to be the only one in the office on monday? With that in mind, i didn't join any office pools either, i'm a greedy fker.

Yeah, I've never done the office pool thing until now, either. There are six of us in Canada. I do not want to suddenly find myself promoted after some random weekend . . . retired? Sure, but not promoted.
  • Here we go again.....

$50M Lotto Max jackpot goes unclaimed
    Last Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010 | 8:19 AM ET Comments11Recommend22
    CBC News

No one has the winning ticket for the $50 million jackpot prize in Friday night's Lotto Max draw.

That means the jackpot will be the same for the next draw on Friday, June 25.

In addition, next Friday's draw will include an estimated 55 Maxmillion draws for $1 million each.

It's the third week in a row no one has won the jackpot prize.

There were 30 winning tickets for the 45 Maxmillion prizes of $1 million each that were up for grabs in Friday night's draw.

Among the provinces, Ontario had the biggest number of Maxmillion winners, at 16, while Quebec had 11.

The odds that anyone would have a winning ticket for the jackpot were one in 28 million.

The odds were better, one in 623,000, that anyone had the winning ticket for any of the $1 million consolation prizes.

Read more: CBC News - Canada - $50M Lotto Max jackpot goes unclaimed
  • yup, heard it on radio 1st thing this morning, scanned my tickets and it said no winner for me, I am going to double check myself just incase,lol

Time to go digging under the couch for monies for next week draw:)
  • Bumparooo, 1 more sleep!

Getting my tickets tomorrow:)
  • alright, I've given everyone a chance the last couple of weeks and now, since none of you pounced on it, tomorrow, I win it all
  • Got mine!, picked some of the numbers I had last week and got 2 quick picks.:)
  • Well, I was pretty positive I won a piece of the the pot last week...

4:35pm Friday afternoon...driving into Vancouver from the interior, realize I forgot to buy a ticket. Pull the truck and trailer off a busy ramp in Chilliwack, cut off a few big trucks, block the entrance to the gas pumps because it is a mad house, and run into the store and grab a quick pick

9:30ish am Sat. morning...hear there was a winner of 1m in Chilliwack..

12:30ish am Sat...hear there were actually 4 winners in Chilliwack that split...

Had to be me right?

Nope. a replay and 20 bucks. This week is my week. Way too close last week.
  • DennisG wrote: »
    Well, I was pretty positive I won a piece of the the pot last week...

4:35pm Friday afternoon...driving into Vancouver from the interior, realize I forgot to buy a ticket. Pull the truck and trailer off a busy ramp in Chilliwack, cut off a few big trucks, block the entrance to the gas pumps because it is a mad house, and run into the store and grab a quick pick

9:30ish am Sat. morning...hear there was a winner of 1m in Chilliwack..

12:30ish am Sat...hear there were actually 4 winners in Chilliwack that split...

Had to be me right?

Nope. a replay and 20 bucks. This week is my week. Way too close last week.

I had 4 outta 7 numbers in the 1 extra draw.
  • I'd happily "settle" for a MaxMillions prize. Less hoopla, and still a boatload of $$$. Hell, I'll even let the wife win one, too . . . :D

Of course, there would not be a lavish freeroll for CPFers in this instance, but we all have our crosses to bear.

However, I take comfort in the knowledge that, though a win is unlikely, it also not required as I am currently being nourished by the tears and wailings of Italian soccer fans.