Wow, just wow

wat is going on here

Comments

• good question, Richard, Hobbes sounding like me now regarding poker beats;) and your losing your marbles on posting wow just wow threads:p
  • I had a long post and it got deleted, so fk it
  • philliivey wrote: »
    good question, Richard, Hobbes sounding like me now regarding poker beats;) and your losing your marbles on posting wow just wow threads:p

If I posted 1/2 the shit that happens online, I'd crash the forum. Everyone is allowed to vent once in a while.

Didn't post about the idiot that called me to the river with an underpair and spiked his 2 outer as his only hope.

Or the AK that I potted every street with TPTK and watched him draw to his 9 high flush (he had only the 9 in his hand)

I just need to keep reminding myself that these idiots make me money in the long run.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    If I posted 1/2 the shit that happens online, I'd crash the forum. Everyone is allowed to vent once in a while.

Didn't post about the idiot that called me to the river with an underpair and spiked his 2 outer as his only hope.

Or the AK that I potted every street with TPTK and watched him draw to his 9 high flush (he had only the 9 in his hand)

I just need to keep reminding myself that these idiots make me money in the long run.

:)