Every Good Thing Comes to an End

Roger Federer was just upset in the quarter finals of the French Open, thus end 6 straight years reaching the semi finals of all grand slam events. A record not like to be broken in my life time. Hope next month starts a new streak at Wimbledon. Simply the best!!!

Prophet 22

Comments

• Yeah, but Wayne Rooney owns his ass at Ping Pong . . .
  • His best days are behind him.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    His best days are behind him.

His best days are better than any men's tennis player EVER. Anything from now on is just gravy.
  • Agreed, but those windbreakers? . . . seriously?
  • Nadal is #1 baby, after sunday that is, Federer is just lucky he got injured, gave him a chance to win some more titles :P
  • Really????

Roger won the French, Wimbledon, got to the finals in the US Open, won the Australian Open lost in the quarters at the French. Nadal did not even play tennis after the French Open last year until it was time to get ready for the Australian this year and he is #1 again? It doesn’t make sense… to me anyway.

Steve, others are able to be him these last few years but like Sandy says, he is still better than most right now. And will probably get to the finals at Wimbledon and at least the semis at the US Open. While he may not be an automatic every tournament he enters, his name still brings fear to the draw he is in, most still don’t want to play him.

All I want for Roger is 2 more weeks at number one, one more Wimbledon and Rogers Cup. Like Sandy said everything is gravy. What he did the last 6 years will never be done again in our life time.

Prophet 22
  • Hey Carm!! Welcome back!

Or..have you been back awhile and I have been missing?
  • dennisg wrote: »
    hey brent!! Welcome back!

Or..have you been back awhile and i have been missing?

fyp...