Blue Heron Spread Limit?

Anyone know if this is being run at Blue Heron yet? If not ayone know of a specific timeline?

I havent been there in awhile and I awaiting these tables.

Thanks.

Comments

• we are starting it on the 7th of june. seem to have many players looking forward to it
  • Thanks for the response, I'll be there
  • Looks like there is a hold em and Omaha running now. Hope to see you there tonight.
  • chrysty77 wrote: »
    looks like there is a hold em and omaha running now. Hope to see you there tonight.

nlh?
  • spread limit 5-100
  • Yeah cause the max bet that can be placed at 1 time is 100 bucks....charity rules :(
  • What's this game like? Anyone played it yet. I like to occasionally go there for the 10/20, 20/40 games as a break from nlh. How are these games surviving? Would hate to see it become another rama where limit holdem becomes virtually extinct.
  • Anyone played there yet? What's it like?
  • anyone have any feedback on the spread limit at GBH? how many tables they usually run? is the max buy-in also $100 or only the max bet?
  • These games hardly ever run.if you are an nl player and can fold pairs to re raises on the river you will have no problem playing the limit games there. Adjust your hand holdings accrdingly and swim with the fish.