Allinforthecure - Mystery Tournament

Was anyone else going to this tournament, was all set to head to Toronto till I got this e-mail

IMPORTANT!! IMPORTANT!! IMPORTANT!!*****The location for the May 30th tournament has been CHANGED. If you are confirmed to attend this event, please email us back immediately with a phone # and the best time to reach you so that we may provide you with full details***** See you at the tables! AIFTC - Home <http://www.allinforthecure.ca&gt;

forwarded my number but never heard back from them.

Comments

• I dont know why people continue to follow this scam.

You have to clear bonuses on some random website in hopes of attending a freeroll with great prizes. Yet said livament never occurs.
  • Hopefully you didn't get ripped off any money.

Lesson learned.
  • Next year, when these idiots return, can we just inst-ban them?
    Isn't this two years in a row with these crooks?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Next year, when these idiots return, can we just inst-ban them?

Why wait for next year?
  • Can any of you find the Allinforthecure post? I can't seem to...

There was a different one I believe in Toronto that got deleted earlier. PtMaker I think was the poster.
  • I don't think they posted directly this time. Lanterne Rouge added it to the end of their thread from 2008.

Just to add to the negatives, we had discussed about me being the TD this time, but I went into it with my eyes a bit wider open. I asked questions about structure, chips, new location, etc. and never received a response.

Allen
  • LOL the plot thickens.

So Im pretty sure the guy that is running these things is Mattykies on the forum (at least he did back in 2007).

Anyway, I was scrolling through the list of people who made day 2 of the WSOP 1K and look who is sitting in 15th.

Who wants WSOP entries as freeroll prizes? I do!!

http://wsop.com/pdfs/reports/WSOP-EV3-START-DAY2.pdf
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    LOL the plot thickens.

So Im pretty sure the guy that is running these things is Mattykies on the forum (at least he did back in 2007).

Anyway, I was scrolling through the list of people who made day 2 of the WSOP 1K and look who is sitting in 15th.

Who wants WSOP entries as freeroll prizes? I do!!

http://wsop.com/pdfs/reports/WSOP-EV3-START-DAY2.pdf

Not the same person. Mattykies is Matt kieswetter, who is currently somewhere in South Asia, while Matt Kay (known as Ch0ppy online) has no affiliation with the group.

From what I gathered before, the allinforthecure group dumped there connection to ***** (that MattyKies and the pokerpages guys were running) and struck out on their own.

We'll see what they post on their site tomorrow, since they say they are going to announce a new tourney then.
  • DataMn wrote: »
    Not the same person. Mattykies is Matt kieswetter, who is currently somewhere in South Asia, while Matt Kay (known as Ch0ppy online) has no affiliation with the group.

From what I gathered before, the allinforthecure group dumped there connection to ***** (that MattyKies and the pokerpages guys were running) and struck out on their own.

We'll see what they post on their site tomorrow, since they say they are going to announce a new tourney then.

That's funny!! I got sensored when mentioning 1 d e a l, which I don't think even exists anymore!! ;-)
  • Wait...

Why is there censoring back on again?

Mark