I'm a balla! now

So just picked up a vga cable, so now I have my laptop hooked up to my 32" tv.

I have the settings to show 2 different displays, so I will have to drag poker tables over to show on tv(2nd monitor) and still have my laptop screen open.

Question is what tips do you guys have so I can multitable with no problems now using 2 screens? shortcuts? more settings?

Going to search some more on google but any help would be great!

Comments

• hmmmmmmmmmmm wonder if my video card would be able to put out a decent resolution on the 61" projection.........

Thanks for the idea
  • SuitedPair wrote: »
    hmmmmmmmmmmm wonder if my video card would be able to put out a decent resolution on the 61" projection.........

Thanks for the idea

ya that's the 1st setting to play around with, I will prob play around with it some more but got it where I want for now I think.......
  • I simply put my first four tables on the big screen. After I have opened more than 4 tournaments (and 4 lobbies), I put the rebuys or lowest buy-in games on the laptop (up to 4).
    philliivey wrote: »
    Question is what tips do you guys have so I can multitable with no problems now using 2 screens?
  • A friend gave me a 20 inch monitor which is nice, cause I was 100 percent laptop before. It's nice, but not the best for multi tabling, but still it's nice.
  • I'm 12 tabling pretty easily on my laptop alone -- I highly recommend table ninja if you are playing on the 2 big sites
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I highly recommend table ninja if you are playing on the 2 big sites

Is this software really worth it? I'm up to about 8 or 9 tables now, cascading them though, and was going to look into TN. How much is it and what does it actually do for multitabling?
  • So turned on laptop today, resolution all fucked up, (have to unplug vga cable when not in use, not long enough) so had to fix that, had it set to default last night, weird that it changed.Windows borders are now bigger, so now have to figure out how to minimize them again....not that big of a deal mind you.

Going to use hem again cause they have adjustable fonts so I can see the freaking stats,lol so got to get that set up to work right.

So hopefully can get it all set up right, will start small at first , 2 or 3 tables across the 2 screens to get use to it first.:)
  • Guys,

Why use a laptop to grind poker?

Get a good ergonomic desk and chair.

24" 1920*1200 monitors are cheap. (Under $300)

Inexpensive Radeon 5xxx series cards support 3 monitors.
  • Guys,

Why use a laptop to grind poker?

Get a good ergonomic desk and chair.

24" 1920*1200 monitors are cheap. (Under $300)

Inexpensive Radeon 5xxx series cards support 3 monitors.

Because I <3 sitting in the backyard in the sun playing in the summer.

Also - cant take desktop into the bathroom.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    sun

What is this sun of which you speak?

I must admit I have a laptop that I play on sometimes.
    But for serious grinding I use the desktop.
  • lol wetts, I got no room reef, I have my tv stand which I can have my tv in the middle, laptop one 1 side and I can have my other laptop on the other side, so I can have 3 monitors going per say but since I don't have a desk so it won't be comfortable.

But still trying to figure out the best set up with the room I have.........
  • wetts1012 wrote: »

also - cant take desktop into the bathroom.

tmi!
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Also - cant take desktop into the bathroom.
    Then bring the bathroom to you... Commodes and diapers fwiw....

Jeesh you young guys have no imagination... wonder how you'll ever survive without my generation... :)
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Is this software really worth it? I'm up to about 8 or 9 tables now, cascading them though, and was going to look into TN. How much is it and what does it actually do for multitabling?

It's a free 15 or 30 day trial, I can't recall. Just try it, you'll likey.