PokerStars Cashout question!

hey guys, i recently joined stars and im wondering about their cashout policies. i deposited throught mastercard but if i want to cashout will i be able to get a check from them? i know FTP you have an option of gettin a check. im not so sure about stars

Comments

• you think you might get an answer to that question around here? lol, no one here has ever cashed out..... only deposited... :)

kidding ok... Yes you can request a cheque from Stars... Done it 3-4 times myself...
  • Why would you want to wait so long and then have to deal with banks who are scared to take cheques from online sites and then you have to wait even longer while the bank clears it if they do take it.

Just go for a payment processor.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Yes you can request a cheque from Stars... Done it 3-4 times myself...

Psssh, I did it 3-4 times myself every day last week...

And I kept getting an e-mail response each time of "sir, your account does not have any funds so we cannot transfer any funds at this time."
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Psssh, I did it 3-4 times myself every day last week...

err, that's 3-4 times over 4 years... lol not very good...
  • They send you a cheque that is already in Canadian dollars, so you do not have to worry about exchange rates/fees or anything. I think my last one was from a bank in BC, so it does not even say PokerStars on the cheque anywhere.... just looks like any other cheque and I have never had issues receiving the cheque from Stars or depositing it.
  • iirc they will first want to refund whatever amount you deposited back to your Mastercard. After that you can choose any option available. This is to prevent money laundering.

e-check is by far the best option imo.