Comments

• Holy crap! I had no idea he was illin....and after a quick check of course he's not on anyone's dead pool list. Mostly out of respect I'm sure.

I love Black Sabbath, but wasn't a huge fan of their stuff during his time with them.
  • iirc, it was Stomach Cancer . . . but the last I heard he was in remission.
    RIP to the Neon Knight . . . at least the Dead Metal band has a balls out screamer on the mic, now . . .
  • BLABBERMOUTH.NET - RONNIE JAMES DIO Is Not Dead

Apparently this was all just some bullshit rumour being spread around. Whoever started this shit deserves a huge kick in the nuts. He may still be alive right now, but it's really not looking too good.
  • Nevermind. He passed away at 7:45 this morning
    DIO
    Message from Wendy Dio

Today my heart is broken, Ronnie passed away at 7:45am 16th May. Many, many friends and family were able to say their private good-byes before he peacefully passed away. Ronnie knew how much he was loved by all. We so appreciate the love and support that you have all given us. Please give us a few days of privacy to deal with this terrible loss. Please know he loved you all and his music will live on forever.
    - Wendy Dio
  • Sad News 4 sure. I never cared for Black Sabbath but I did like and still do enjoy listening to DIO. I saw him at old Exorcism Stadium (Toronto a long time ago).
    I guess Tony Iommi rubs me the wrong way. And before you say it! Yes I do listen to Ozzy. He is one of my favorites but not with Sabbath.
  • Hold on, good things never last
    Nothing's in the past, it always seems to come again . . .

Blessed by the night, Holy and bright,
    Called by the toll of the bell . . .

Bloodied Angel, fast descending,Moving on a never-bending light
    Phantom figure free forever
    Out of shadows shining ever bright

NEON KNIGHT.