Desert Dogs back to the Peg?

Sooooooo. Winnipeg may get their hockey team back.

Gary Bettman : salary cap - 2 labor disputes - 1 lost season and complete fool, would rather find another puppet to take over the Coyotes and lose their shirts in what will be an ongoing QUAGMIRE.
He has even had the nerve to ask the city of Glendale to cover the 20 to 50 mil the NHL will lose if they keep control of the team for next season.
Jim Balsillie tried unsuccessfully to try the Pens, Preds and most recently the Dogs. He has the coin, business sense and loves hockey. If uncle Gary had his way no team would be playing in Canada.
both Florida teams are in trouble. Tampa could not meet their payroll several times this season. Nashville,
Carolina, Jersey, and several other teams are also having difficulty.
This is the NEW NHL. Gary Bettmans FRANKENSTEIN.
The game I love is going to hell in a handbasket.
Hawks 3 - Canuckleheads 0 .
:bs:

Comments

• I saw this reported on PTI yesterday, so it might be a real possibility for Winnipeg to get the Jets back. Very cool! If the dollar stays high, then Winnipeg can definitely host an NHL team. Good for them.

I think Basillie has burned his bridges so to speak, and will not be given the chance to purchase a team or franchise. Bettman and him have had too many public battles over the last 5 years. Which sucks for us in SW Ontario, since we don't have a team. Although I hear a rumour about a team in Toronto, but I've never seen one :)
  • I really hope that they put a team back in Winnipeg before they go crazy with another one in Ontario tbh.

Phoenix can't keep up with ticket prices there....lower bowl seats are like $15. Your never gonna get out of the hole like that.
  • As it turns out Glendale has agreed as of Tuesday Night to Cover up to 25 Million of the Coyotes loses for next season.
    :bs:

The Peg and Nords should have never lost their teams in the first place.

On a lighter note. Sid the Kid needs a Pacifier for all the whinning he has done. Glad to see the Pens Out But I hate the SCABS err sorry I mean HABS. Think I will cheer for the Hawks now...:D

Did you see him on Tv Last Night? Bettman the BOBBLEHEAD...