Stag And Doe

Hey All,

Just putting this out there....

Danielle And I are having a stag and doe coming up Friday May 14th from 8-1 at the Newfie Club in Cambridge. You can buy tickets at the door 1 For 12$ or two for 20$. Midnight buffet is included/ 50/50 draw and booze raffle, plus many more prizes! if you need any more info plz PM me.

Hope to see some of you there :)

Joe

Comments

• I will try to get there Joe. Put me down for a ticket if I am there or not.
  • I will try to be there too, although a bit later than 8
  • I call Al for the first dance when he gets there.
  • Dave,

I know it gets lonely when the wife is away, but I will not let you get me drunk and take advantage of me before the poker tournament.

You need to take me out for a proper dinner before I'll allow you to do that!
  • Would there be chips at this event of some type?
  • Looks like a poker game may break out. I'm gonna try my best to get out to this, but no promises.
  • Does anyone know the address of this place? I searched for it and got nothing helpful.

After using google, it is 1500 Dunbar Rd.
  • Looks like DrTyore and I are coming. If that happens I will bring some chips for a cash game or also I was thinking $20 DoN sngs paying out:
    1. 40
    2. 40
    3. 40
    4. 40
    5. 20 and 20 to the host.

Expect a fast structure.
  • agzghd
  • we had plans for a poker tournament but it didnt end up being... by all means bring some chips im sure people will be down for a cash game..

i will be more of a ATM tonight than ever!!!! :)
  • i will be more of a ATM tonight than ever!!!! :)

I don't think that is possible. See you there.
  • I've got all the chips laid out and DoN advertisement sheets printed. Just waiting for the John or the Whore to come by. Ha Ha. I hope we can make a lot of money for you.

The graphics and the formatting got lost but you get the idea:

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Aa3EbaK1RP04ZGZja2R2Z3dfMGhudjg1NWZ2&hl=en
  • moose wrote: »
    I've got all the chips laid out and DoN advertisement sheets printed. Just waiting for the John or the Whore to come by. Ha Ha. I hope we can make a lot of money for you.

The graphics and the formatting got lost but you get the idea:

DoN Tournament with Dice Chip colours - Google Docs

Yeah, I'm in. What time shall I pick you up?
  • 8 would work. I can't reach the Whore.
  • The Whore's eating here so we can meet directly at the Club or you can still come here. Up to you.
  • moose wrote: »
    The Whore's eating here so we can meet directly at the Club or you can still come here. Up to you.

I'll met you at your place, since I have no clue where the Club is.

EDIT: Never mind I found it. It's right by Long & McQuade on Dunbar. I'll still pick met at your place.