HEM Questions

1. Where does it put imported hand histories -- ie -- if I want to import a tournament into sngwiz after HEM has imported the files what is the file location?

2. Is there a way under tourney hands to sort played hands by pocket pairs and big aces and kings to replay in sitngo wiz without scrolling through all the recent hands?

3. Is there a way in tourney mode to just pull up blind on blind hands to view in sngwiz?

Comments

• i can only answer the first question. I don't think it moves the files i think it references them, so they should be in your hand history folder. not so sure though...
  • go to import -> "click here to add auto importfolders", then edit the hand history file and you will see an option as to where you want the processed hand histories to go.
  • For question 3. sngw deals with times when you are 10bb or less generally where you are deciding to shove or fold and of course preferably end game. And you only need to look at the x's, i don't think there should be many so I would think you shouldn't have to see your blind vs blind performance. just deal with the x's

i would say the same for the 2nd question too...
  • darbday wrote: »
    For question 3. sngw deals with times when you are 10bb or less generally where you are deciding to shove or fold and of course preferably end game. And you only need to look at the x's, i don't think there should be many so I would think you shouldn't have to see your blind vs blind performance. just deal with the x's

i would say the same for the 2nd question too...

I have been using the embedded version in HEM and apparently this feature is only in the stand alone -- will check it out when I get home this weekend.

Thanks.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I have been using the embedded version in HEM and apparently this feature is only in the stand alone -- will check it out when I get home this weekend.

Thanks.

ahh..... cause your active in the forum so i didn't know if i understood or not. but this is what sngw does, i don't know about the embedded version (actually i just got hem again recently, and it didn't have that before). but anyways it takes the short game which can be calculate mathematically if you have the opponents ranges. and you decide their ranges based on what you know (vpip, agression, 3bet etc) and their position. it will tell you whether shove or fold makes the most money. often i change the ranges around for a hand and find that i can't possibley come up with a fold-anyway i range my opponent the math says-"do this". people don't seem to like to admit it but i think much of a players tourney career is spent in this short stack mode

hope it helps, i'm new
  • They just added table ninja for full tilt in today's update, going to check it out.:)