SCOOP who's playing?

So the start is this weekend and my big Scoop moment is Sunday in the low buy in with a gazillion other people, Would be nice for a 1 time! to happen but I will be happy with a cash since it only cost me fpp's to enter.

Feel free to drop by and rail, say hi, call my opponents donks:D

Anyone else playing on Sunday?

Comments

• philliivey wrote: »
    So the start is this weekend and my big Scoop moment is Sunday in the low buy in with a gazillion other people, Would be nice for a 1 time! to happen but I will be happy with a cash since it only cost me fpp's to enter.

Feel free to drop by and rail, say hi, call my opponents donks:D

Anyone else playing on Sunday?

Has anyone posted the schedule yet....haven't seen it
  • Probs end up playing a bunch...just don't know which ones yet
  • Might play a few
  • Playing as many as I can of the low buyin ones. Might be looking to swap 20% as well as the hand history of the event if I have some spare time
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Has anyone posted the schedule yet....haven't seen it

http://scoop.pokerstars.com/tournaments/
  • Oh ya scoop event 2 I am in, since event 1 and 2 are running sunday.
  • Richard~ wrote: »

Tks......PLO Turbo 1+1R.....that's just awesome.......lock me up for small and medium buyin.

Probably playing the Sunday ones this weekend as well
  • I may withdraw, I am getting so sick of of hold em poker, today is another day so far of clowns getting fucking rewarded, I will just follow in the steps of Shaun Deeb and timex and say fuck it!:o
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Tks......PLO Turbo 1+1R.....that's just awesome.......lock me up for small and medium buyin.

Probably playing the Sunday ones this weekend as well

No good yesterday.....played the low for 1 and 2....luv the 10 G starting stacks.

Anyone else the the PLO tonight...whheeeeeeeeeeee...going to be fun....going to ship one 1 of these days. Playing low and medium
  • Moving slower than I thought it would. I suck at PLO but I can already see much suckier players.
  • actyper wrote: »
    Moving slower than I thought it would. I suck at PLO but I can already see much suckier players.

glgl:)
  • actyper wrote: »
    Moving slower than I thought it would. I suck at PLO but I can already see much suckier players.

yeah, the play is just as bad in the medium as the small.....currently ITM for small and medium

out 240th in the small....$55

short stacking the medium 53 / 54

bahhhh....53 for $790
  • Playing in the medium NLHE 200K Guaranteed event this evening...
  • doing PL 5 card draw and disposed of my first heads up opponent without much difficulty ^^'

Let's hope it's my night

Edit: Out of the 5 card draw but downed another in the HU

Edit edit: 3rd player down, bubble match coming up

Edit edit edit: 4th guy down and itm, had this guy all in 6 times pf before I got him

Meh, out in the next match, guy kept limping ATC and hitting two pair hands like it was nothing, at least 4 times
  • Woohoo...satellited into the low-level NLHE in about 15 minutes....looks like I'm playing two SCOOP events this evening....
  • After level 1:

NLHE (L): $9635
    NLHE (M): $10575
  • After level 2:

NLHE (L): $9465
    NLHE (M): $7389 (called all-in raise from short stack with 88...lost race against A10)
  • After level 3:

NLHE (L): A little over $9100
    NLHE (M): A little over $8900 (got some hands finally)
  • Ugh...too much of a pain with one tourney at 15min blinds and the other at 20min...I'll just post the results.
  • Min-cashed in the $11 NLHE...finished around 2800 out of 18000

Pretty much went card-dead for the last few levels and basically folded into the money.

Jeez....5 hours for a lousy $12.84.
  • out of $109 NLHE...around 1300th place out of 5400 people.

Not bad for my first tourney of that level. Got the rest of the money in with QJs against 10-10....didn't improve.
  • Still kicking in #8 Medium...... sitting 284 / 1153

Fucking games cruel sometimes......3 bet a guy raising every 3rd hand with Q's, he ships with K's, I can't find a fold....... 6.5 hours of play just to bubble......fack.