Seneca - May 12th

Going to be in Niagara (staying at fallsview) for three nights in May. Never been to Niagara, played Rama, GBH, BCC, Thousand Islands and SSM (both sides of the border). For limit sites, usually play 10/20 (if available) or 5/10 (if no 10/20). For NL sites, usually 1/2 and if make some money move up to 2/5.

Was thinking about heading to Seneca the first day, read on their site that it is their anniversary, any thoughts on play there and their 135+15 tournament?

Also, how is FV or CN on Thursday aftnoon and nights?

Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• watch out for a guy on a bike.....
  • As you can read in older threads, Seneca is the worst place for Canadians to pay for a poker tournament. Thirty percent of ANY winnings will be withheld, even if it just a min-cash or a satellite seat like in my case. Playing at Fallsview was always much more +EV for me than Seneca.
    doc_17ca wrote: »
    Was thinking about heading to Seneca the first day
  • For me its ok, as I have a green card, so I don't know if they still withhold the 30 percent. Americian and Canadian citizen. Anyone really know the rules about that?
  • doc_17ca wrote: »
    For me its ok, as I have a green card, so I don't know if they still withhold the 30 percent. Americian and Canadian citizen. Anyone really know the rules about that?

It's Citizenship and place of residence that determines withholding. ie you would need a US id, drivers license, birth certificate, or passport to avoid it as I understand it.