Time For A Vacation!

So, had some serious upheaval in my life lately and that, in combination with the last two weekends of road trips made my new girlfriend decide it was time for a vacation. Thus, we're off to Florida for my first big boy vacation (all I've ever done is theme parks and family visits)! See you all after 5 days of sitting on a beach doin sweet fuck all!

Comments

• Have fun with big daddy cool. Meeting up with Razor in Miami?
  • Jeezus Cerb, you do need a vacation . . . especially if the g/f is coming and all you plan on doing is sitting on a beach.
  • What is this word vacation you all speak of?
  • philliivey wrote: »
    What is this word vacation you all speak of?

I will not kick a man while he's down (more than once, anyway), Philli . . .

but you're making it very tempting. :o
  • Milo wrote: »
    I will not kick a man while he's down (more than once, anyway), Philli . . .

but you're making it very tempting. :o

lol:wink2:
  • Don't use up all the good weather. I am going down there on Saturday for some golf, relaxing and shopping in that order. Have a good time Cerb.
  • Just got in the door.

-Sunburned on the first bloody day and, I swear I have no idea how, but the middle of my chest didn't burn so I looked like an out of shape Iron Man suit.

-Saw pelicans, dolphins jumping in the harbour, dolphins jumping behind our speed boat tour we did, crabs (not the kind Philli has) and the gf saw a sting ray.

-Shopped like a tourist, as is family tradition.

-Spent a ton of time on the beach and in the ocean swimming. Also got through a good portion of Super System finally :)

All in all, I feel so bloody relaxed and good. Life is awesome.
  • Bet that burn will feel good when you get back in the squared circle . . .
  • lol, have a good time!

The folks should be in Niagara falls/ border land right now on the way to Myrtle Beach:)
  • Milo wrote: »
    Bet that burn will feel good when you get back in the squared circle . . .

There was a reason I booked myself to get in too late for class Friday night!
  • Won't be healed by Monday . . . think I might hear you scream from here when the chops start coming.
  • The biggest burn was on the top of my shoulders. My chest and back should be ok by Monday, or at least ok enough. Thankfully we don't do shirtless classes lol.