Game 9; CHING HILL RULES!!!

First of all, I want to say congratulations to Team CHING HILL who were victorious at the recent Royal Cup of Poker held in Kitchener. They battled five other teams back and forth the whole day, but perservered to take the title from the Milton Rocks. Well done, boys. Your home town is proud of you.

Secondly, special HIGH FIVE to long term member STEVE KERR at the Royal Cup. Steve was the victor in all four of his events and earning the Most Valuable Player of the entire Royal Cup event. He finally run good ;) . What's even more impressive was that his closest rival for the top spot was our own NINJA DAN, only a couple points behind him. Well done both of you, and to all team players. You've made us all proud.

Okay, Game 9, this Thursday. If you haven't gotten all your games in yet, you better be thinking about coming out and playing. There are only four games left in the season and you will need to play all of them if you want to play for the SET $$. The points board has changed A HELL of a lot over the last two weeks, due to the fact of high player turnouts, and if we get those numbers again, the board will continue to change. Allan still holds the lead, but I've bumped up from fifth place to second with my win last week, so it can be done.

Who's In??

AJ
Keith
Anthony
Darryl
Garry
Allan
Jeff
Steve
Dan
Jason
Romer
Dave L
Dave D
Jeff

Comments

• Well, I have a crapload of cards to unload, as well as some extra $$$ to burn, so I am in. Also, I have the final Tally Sheet from the Royal to bring over.

In short . . . IN.
  • Congrats to the Ching Hill team on the most awesome win at Royal!!!

I'm in....
  • Lots of time left to sign up for tonight's game.

yea, shameless bump, sue me
  • I'll go one better . . .

How 'bout them Habs?
  • FYP

can you tell? ;)
  • Nope . . . :o
  • Fed?? Is that you?? Damn, punk...you're tougher to rid of then a dose of crotch critters.
  • *whistle* Personal Foul . . . chop-block, 15 yard penalty, and loss of blinds. :D
  • In.

hmmmm...still deciding on what to wear though.
  • Harwood wrote: »
    In.

hmmmm...still deciding on what to wear though.

Easy to decide.

Do you feel like walking out...or on a stretcher??

Dress accordingly.
  • In.

I might be a little late so just blind me in.
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    In.

Leave your Run Good at home please. I"m much to close to the top spot to have you screw it all up for me now.

Great to see out again Steve!
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    In.

Hey, that's great . . . welcome back, Steve.
  • not sure if i will be able to play tonight as i have a crew on night shift and i wont play if they call me every 15 minutes. I will play it by ear. I will however show up to meet up with Anthony to make sure he gets paid for being generous enough to pick up the cards for me. say 7:45 ish.
  • not sure if i will be able to play tonight as i have a crew on night shift and i wont play if they call me every 15 minutes. I will play it by ear. I will however show up to meet up with Anthony to make sure he gets paid for being generous enough to pick up the cards for me. say 7:45 ish.

If you find you can play, I'll put a chair out for you Mike. Been awhile.

Now...where the HELL is Romer?? Up to his old tricks already?? And Kris...anybody hear from Kris?
  • I think I might just see if I am still running good ;)..... I am in!
  • I think I might just see if I am still running good ;)..... I am in!

oh crap...they're both in...how am I supposed to take the lead now?

Welcome back Dan...what about Amanda? Is she coming too?
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Now...where the HELL is Romer?? Up to his old tricks already?? And Kris...anybody hear from Kris?

FOUR FIVE SUITED PUNKASS................IN.

DAVE L AS WELL.

:laugh:
  • in

Milton Slim:):)
  • Just tell me who to give my $$$ to . . . this day has gone right down the shitter, so as long as you can tell me who is going to win, I'll give him my $$$ and get the hell out early. See you tonight.
  • Ching Hill does not rule! Add one more Rock for tonights festivities... IN!!!
  • HOLY LAST MINUTE BATMAN! Thanks guys, you're all in.
  • Running pretty good today, lookout.

rungood.jpg
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Running pretty good today, lookout.
    meh,....... variance..
  • compuease wrote: »
    meh,....... variance..

YEEEHAWWW.

Gonna ride it just long enough to flip AK good against 55.

Wait a minute.......
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    YEEEHAWWW.

Gonna ride it just long enough to flip AK good against 55.

54s is the new 55...don't you know that yet?
  • Allan put some distance between himself and the rest of us tonight, winning tonight and boosting his lead considerably I'm sure. I'll update the points over the weekend and post here.

Jeff 'Habs' went out in second place, representing the full house Allan already had, and Steve took down third place. Great to see Steve out again, been a long time.

Thanks to everyone who came out tonight, hope you had a good time, and hope to see you next week as we start to wrap up Season 14.