Game 6 in Montreal

Yeah, the Habs got to game 6 and I have 2 tickets third row in the upper deck just about centre ice.

It's a 7 pm game Monday.....anyone have any interest in joining me for a quick trip to Montreal?

Comments

• Fucking hell! I would totally do it if I weren't going to Florida for a week.
  • To watch Ovi crush your dreams, Chris? We'll talk at the Royal . . .
  • Am I allowed to go with you in an Ovechkin jersey? :D That's mighty tempting..I won't lie.
  • Ovechkin who?

Soon to meet the same fate: Crosbitch.
  • Holy shit! This team is blowing my mind.

Watching ebay for tickets for Wednesday in Pittsburgh.
  • WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

Who's next??
  • OK, they're only half way there but it DOES feel a bit like '93.

YouTube - Annakin Slayd - Feels Like '93 (2010 Version)
  • All the Montreal morons go tear up the city, ya that's something to be proud of, why is everyone there ignorant? Just had to deal with another one so the question has to be asked.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    All the Montreal morons go tear up the city, ya that's something to be proud of, why is everyone there ignorant? Just had to deal with another one so the question has to be asked.

That's a pretty wide paint brush you got there philli.
  • ^^^^^

case in point.......

But did have a weird dream last night that I was in line getting tickets and then laughed in Hellmuth moles face.:D(Don't ask my why I dreamed that, have no idea)
  • No worse than the Canuck fans that rioted during the Olympics.
  • Just got tickets for tomorrow afternoon in Montreal. My son and I head out at 6:30 am for daytrip of his lifetime....not sure how to get him into the strip joint after the game (he's 6) but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Also not sure how much he can carry and how fast he can run away from the police so looting may be out. ;)