Poker in Richmond Hill

Hi guys, who all is interested in starting something in Richmond Hill???

Comments

• I would be interested in playing; 1/2 or 2/5, better on weekends or Fridays. Problem is keeping the game full as players get knocked out.
  • i would be interested too.. & laflare.. he's looking for a game.. he's in the picking/scarborough area

i'm in north york

maybe i should start something.. i live in a condo.. but i'm sure i can do something in the board room...
  • bing23 is interested too.. near york region
  • yup im still interested.
  • id come, let us know
  • i'm in also.....and i can arrange for some more players to come along with me if its for sure! the trip to fallsview is f'n time consuming
  • the knockout problem we can solve by capping it i guess. like 1/2 max buyin cud be 150. that way someone can reload if they're done with another 100 or so.
  • rapz4lyfe wrote: »
    i'm in also.....and i can arrange for some more players to come along with me if its for sure! the trip to fallsview is f'n time consuming

you can add ur name and ur friends to the list at: http://www.pokerforum.ca/f60/nl-1-2-no-rake-north-york-gta-june-18-9pm-22327/

i'm seriously doubting we have enough ppl.. :-\
  • well how much room do you have? im sure we can get 2 full tables running at 9 players each. but that's if the tables/space can be available. and i can arrange for a half the players lol. i don't think the turn out will be an issue.
    well how much room do you have? im sure we can get 2 full tables running at 9 players each. but that's if the tables/space can be available. and i can arrange for a half the players lol. i don't think the turn out will be an issue.

your probably better to have one table running and if there are more players, then just start a waiting list. Its pretty hard to keep two tables running throughout the night. You probably only get 30-40% of players actually showing up that commit.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    your probably better to have one table running and if there are more players, then just start a waiting list. Its pretty hard to keep two tables running throughout the night. You probably only get 30-40% of players actually showing up that commit.

i agree.. i doubt we will have enough ppl for 2 tables.. and given that some people might come later than others.. and some might have to leave early.. i think 1 table is best.
    well how much room do you have? im sure we can get 2 full tables running at 9 players each. but that's if the tables/space can be available. and i can arrange for a half the players lol. i don't think the turn out will be an issue.

thanks for the offer. for sure we will be needing players, so feel free to invite and inform ur friends and tell them of the date and time.

thanks.
  • ok 1/2 tables...doesn't matter to me as long as we have a 9 handed table full...i'll let you know exactly how many guys i can bring. 3 are for sure now. i'll c if i can get more!
  • can i get the exact number of people who are as of now "down" to come lol... i have 3 ppl including me, i can get more depending on how many ppl we already have. dont wanna have to leave anyone hanging cuz i don't plan on playing rama style 12 handed poker lol
    can i get the exact number of people who are as of now "down" to come lol... i have 3 ppl including me, i can get more depending on how many ppl we already have. dont wanna have to leave anyone hanging cuz i don't plan on playing rama style 12 handed poker lol

lol.. don't worry that won't happen... just invitee whoever.. and come June.. we can figure out the final numbers..
  • Just so all you Richmond Hill guys are in the know...a new Big Slick Poker Tour location is starting up there. I know pub poker isn't up everyone's alley, but, some still enjoy it.

Watch for the details in the Big Slick threads!