1 more sleep!

lol

Still plenty of time for something to go wrong, so it is nervous breakdown day.

Comments

• Deep breaths.....go to your happy place.....gl tomorrow.

These are a blast. Just depressed that I cannot make it. :(
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Deep breaths.....go to your happy place.....gl tomorrow.

These are a blast. Just depressed that I cannot make it. :(

wait what!!!! your not there now???
  • Philli's going to walk in, soil himself at the site of all his Forum pals, and have to go find a Wal-Mart for some new duds . . .

He returns, after having been blinded almost to oblivion, and makes a stellar comeback to take the chip lead . . .

Sharantyr buys him a bevvie and . . . well, at least he knows where the Wal-Mart is . . .

Looking forward to seeing you there Philli . . . and the rest of you motley bunch.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Philli's going to walk in, soil himself at the site of all his Forum pals, and have to go find a Wal-Mart for some new duds . . .

He returns, after having been blinded almost to oblivion, and makes a stellar comeback to take the chip lead . . .

Sharantyr buys him a bevvie and . . . well, at least he knows where the Wal-Mart is . . .

Looking forward to seeing you there Philli . . . and the rest of you motley bunch.

lol, can't be any worse then the degree poker championships in a concert hall with thousands of seats for spectators,

Don't joke about being blinded out, that could happen if I run into difficulty getting there,lol
  • Small favour, please leave this thread for an hour or two so I can keep Top Set needing help on the main page?

Appreciate it!
  • got everything together, had dinner, bed time! lol my day starts at 6 a.m. tomorrow:(
  • So does mine Nancy, and I have half as far to go . . . get your rest snooky, you're going to need it . . .
  • Oh man. Not going to be able to make the Royal Cup tomorrow...

Cause I'm gonna be busy at the ROYAL CUP TOMORROW!!!

Cannot wait!

stp
  • stpboy wrote: »
    Oh man. Not going to be able to make the Royal Cup tomorrow...

Cause I'm gonna be busy at the ROYAL CUP TOMORROW!!!

Cannot wait!

stp

at%20first%20i%20wuz%20liek%20an%20den%20i%20lol%27d.jpg
  • Good luck to all kids! Here's to hoping you have a great day regardless of who wins.
  • Go team Kristy