Ching Hill Draft Thread

After a few feelers and free agent signing attempts, Ching Hill is still 3 players short to compete for RC glory.

If anyone is interested or knows anyone, shoot me a PM.

As of right now:

SteveKerr
CrazyKoby
Ninja Dan
Milo
Wetts1012
Pudge

Comments

• Hi Darryl,

I have a strong maybe. His name is Pudge, you've played with him before. He's a strong player. I'll know in about an hour or two for sure.
  • Wow, wetts and crazykoby on same team, also Milo, very tempting......

Kit who has already approached me:)
  • Philli . . . you disappoint me. Kit who?

Though it would be fun to read your post about Milo playing donkey poker and serving you up a Bad Beat Fiesta . . .
  • Darryl,

Pudge is in. Said he can play either Stud or Omaha. AJ can vouch for Pudge he's played a few games at Ching Hill.
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    Darryl,

Pudge is in. Said he can play either Stud or Omaha. AJ can vouch for Pudge he's played a few games at Ching Hill.

I can only vouch for half of him. The other half disappeared
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    Darryl,

I know Pudge. Solid pickup.

Phil. If you can get to the GTA you're in!
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    I know Pudge. Solid pickup.

Phil. If you can get to the GTA you're in!

just checking to see if I can access a family vehicle, the 1 short stop I have to do just happens to be the same way I have to go on the 401, just a lil detour onto the 427 1st then back on my way to you guys, are you trying to steal me away from kit who?:D

Whoever throws the most money at me gets me:p
  • I have 1,000,000.00 USD in my Cube at the moment. Come over to the Hill, and it's ALL YOURS . . .

As a bonus, you avoid the humiliation of me beating you HU.
  • I just emailed a solid player from Orangeville Poker Tour to see if He is interested
  • SteveKerr in the clutch. Let me know what he says.
  • Ok he is in.

Wetts his name is Alan.

Can you you also pm me the address and when we should be there for?

Thanks
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    Ok he is in.

Wetts his name is Alan.

Can you you also pm me the address and when we should be there for?

Thanks

Cool! Alan is another great pick-up. Solid player won one of the WSOP sat. that Steve and i where running.

I also need the address.
  • Did you guys confirm Ron from Milton? If not I'll offer him to one of the other teams that are short... lol... no he is not a mole... Although it's a helluva idea..
  • Wetts

Alan would prefer to play Omaha