Game 8: Current Standings

As we move into the second half of the season, Allan holds a small lead.

ALLEN 284.35
DARRYL 223.31
KEITH 201.94
ANTHONY 191.49
JASON 190.71
A.J. 181.96
JEFF 172.74
GARRY 155.45
ED 140
DAVE 121.35
KRIS 90.25
KAREN 34.96
GREG 13

There's still lots of play left though for anyone on the list to make a move for the top spot. Remember, the winner of the season gets a freeroll into the SET game. Also, some players haven't got their minimum four games in yet, so it would be an idea to think about coming out to gain those points.

Who's in?

AJ
Keith
Anthony
Garry
Darryl
Mark (new guy)
Kris
Romer
Dave L
Jason
Allan
Dave D
Eddie (new guy)

Comments

• Karen wants to play again so, apparently, we are both in. Can you still pick up the snacks AJ?
  • Yea, sure, no worries.

Smelts and snails good for everyone??
  • Wife has been off work for 2 days. She may be absent. Leave her on the list for now . . . I will confirm Thursday. I'm in regardless.
  • see you Thurs.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »

Mark (new guy)

Great, another week of playing for second?
  • I'm gonna pull a ROMER!

new definition:

ROMER - IN!

:laugh:
  • KIMURA wrote: »
    I'm gonna pull a ROMER!

new definition:

ROMER - IN!

See guys...told you he wasn't DEAD yet. SHOULD be, but not!!
    Welcome back Romer!!!
  • Yeah but, based on his new handle, someone had to twist his arm to get him to come . . .
    See guys...told you he wasn't DEAD yet. SHOULD be, but not!!
    Welcome back Romer!!!

Thx AJ,

add Dave L. hes donated before.

enough games left to qualify for set?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Yeah but, based on his new handle, someone had to twist his arm to get him to come . . .

LOL. How u doin Milo?

Brock watchout...Carwin.
  • KIMURA wrote: »
    enough games left to qualify for set?

Actually, yes. Lots of time left to get your games in for the SET.

You won't win it, but you can play it.
    :biggrin2:
    You won't win it, but you can play it.
    :biggrin2:

Okay, fair enough. Just wanna play.
  • Gonna be out of town, won't be able to make it this week.

( Sorry AJ, hate to dissapoint you, but you wont be able to share in the glory of the most honoured jersey in the NHL this week...viva Les Bleus, Blanc et Rouge! )
  • Harwood wrote: »

( Sorry AJ, hate to dissapoint you, but you wont be able to share in the glory of the most honoured jersey in the NHL this week...viva Les Bleus, Blanc et Rouge! )

Glad to hear you finally trashed that rag you wore last week and picked up a Bruins jersey ;)
  • Looks to be a two table game forming for tonight. Still waiting to hear from a couple of others, mainly Dave D as well as another new guy who PM'd me this week, hoping a couple more sign up too.

Oh, and anyone caught within the premises with any kind of Habs propoganda will be subject to the deepest forms of public humiliation imaginable!

no-habs-no.jpg
  • Karen is out . . . sorry.
    Karen is out . . . sorry.

Still busier than a one armed paper hanger, But working hard to get done in time.

Stay tuned!

Should know better by 3:00 ish

Milton Slim
  • IN-aments
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    Still busier than a one armed paper hanger, But working hard to get done in time.

Stay tuned!

Should know better by 3:00 ish

Milton Slim

My wife could probably teach you a couple new expletives, Dave. She is no shrinking violet . . .
    My wife could probably teach you a couple new expletives, Dave. She is no shrinking violet . . .

but............ I try to show control in mixed company

with you guys..to be honest...I'll openly

FART

Tooter Slim
  • count me in please

Lucky card 7 diamonds

I think

Milton Slim
  • Wow...that was close.

I managed to take down my first victory tonight of the season, but during three handed play, it was pretty tough. The 2pr's I was hitting early on were now nowhere to be seen, and kept bleeding with second best hand. Garry finally busted out in third place leaving me and Dave L to fight for it, with Dave holding a good size lead. I managed to chip up to get the bigger stack, then see J10s in the sb. I raise, Dave pushes with turns out to be 66. Figure I'm 60/40 underdog at worst and call. Romer deals the flop, Dave hits his set. That's when Garry noticed that Romer was dealing the community from the wrong deck!!! Using the right deck this time, I hit my J and win the game.

Thanks Garry! :laugh:

Thanks to everyone coming out, especially to Dave L and Romer, returning after a long absence, as well as Mark and Eddie, two new players to the league. Hope you both enjoyed your night and hope to see you both out again soon.
    Romer deals the flop, Dave hits his set. That's when Garry noticed that Romer was dealing the community from the wrong deck!!! Using the right deck this time, I hit my J and win the game.

Clearly Ching Hill is rigged ;) Congrats on the win AJ!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Clearly Ching Hill is rigged ;) Congrats on the win AJ!

In Romer's defense...he hasn't played in a very long time...and he was SOBER! Says he's been off the juice now completely for a long time. Still, there were a lot of dealer errors he made last night, but I think he was just tilting after me busting his aces with 54s in the second round :D
  • Jeez this will tighten things up. Garry goes deep to the $$$, Allen out early, and Darryl and I in the middle somewhere . . . going to be an interesting run in to close things out.
  • Updated Standings...and there's a lot of change.

ALLEN 298.58
    A.J. 273.14
    DARRYL 247.2
    JASON 227.8
    KEITH 221
    ANTHONY 212.74
    GARRY 200.91
    JEFF 172.74
    ED 140
    DAVE 136.96
    KRIS 117.41
    DAVE D 59.5