Important CPF update

Fed wrote:
From your RP (resident pro);

Hello my friends. Here we are in April already, and I want to pass along a brief message. I still lurk, and rail each of you. Not because im fucked, but because i want to see if ive taught any of you anything.

I have some direct comments I would like to make to some of you.

HM- my nigga. our habs pulled out a dramatic win tongiht... and I hope we can stay in touch for live gambool. You sir, are a gentleman to the game of poker, and I pray for many run gootz for you kind sir.

Hobbes- you stupid old man, i still resent you, and stop hiding from the search feature, because one day I will sit down and make you go busto. bank that.

stroke/scoops- i understand you banning my IP.. i was probably a hassle, but all in all, i meant well.

philliivey- probably the most retarded username and poster of all time. i hope you are still running gootz and have some money saved and can afford to playing good level buy ins on the regular. I see good talent for you, just stop posting like such a douche. youve cut it out with the smiley faces, and I applaud that.

kristy sea- as you know, i am writing this to you to post. The burn in my loins is as deep as ever for you, and i still hope for me and Walleye to run a train and eifel tower you one day; I mean this the best way possible. You are also probably one of the most solid players on the site.

Sharantyr- you are probably the worst poker player alive, and you should give up the game and/or stop posting stupid ass threads. learn the game.

JulesdAA- Great playing of late.

Compuease- hello sir... as you know, I can scrample my IP and post at any time. Out of respect for you, I have stopped, and wont give you the headache. i dont need to post to know my presence is felt by each and every single one of you.

Sirwatts- you are just the fucking man.

milo- LOL, I have nothing really to say to you, except for get a sense of humor. you are the most bland human being Ive ever met in my life, and maybe thats not a bad thing. Also, your poker game sucks, but you already knew that.

this ends my letter to you guys;

I wish you all the best, and i know im always in the back of your minds. **HINT** if any of you would like to play me, you can find me at 1/2 and 2/4 stud variants.

Yours truly,

the RP,

-michael gregory AKA fed,fedh8er, epic_donk, absolut_donk, etc....

cheers!

via facebook

Comments

• LOL..I just read the letter now, I insta-copied and pasted it. GOD I miss him and the drama he created.

Bless his heart.
  • LOL, well he is still a loser and still jealous I am a trillion times better then him at poker,there was at least some bright spots in there for him, but a big MEH! cause I don't really care, got a million other things to worry about.

present just for him.......

:eek2::arghh::cool2::confused2::biggrin2::tongue::laugh::frown::wink2::rolleyes2::baffled::mad2:???:(:):bs::-[:confused::-X:-\:mad::p>:D;)^-^:D:o
  • Wow, he nailed me . . . metaphorically, of course. My blandness would not permit such a tryst to occur, even though he keeps trying to "friend" me on facebook. And my poker skillz would never pay for the divorce lawyer.
  • And this is important because....? Nothing new here just the same o same o.
  • Glad I made an impression on him. ;)
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Glad I made an impression on him. ;)

awwwwwww you let me down, was awaiting a good response from you:D, there is still sharantyr mind you,lol
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Yawn

^^^^^
    Jealous cause he was left off fed's epic list. ;)
  • haha this is my favourite....

i still hope for me and Walleye to run a train and eifel tower you one day; I mean this the best way possible.

enough said.
  • schabs wrote: »
    haha this is my favourite....

i still hope for me and Walleye to run a train and eifel tower you one day; I mean this the best way possible.

enough said.

He's a classy guy, that fed . . . as for the "train", I'm guessing he wants to be the caboose.
  • Maybe he wants to be the meat in the kristy_sea walleye sandwich :O
  • tl;dr why are u trolling for a 12yr kid?
  • facepalm.jpg

Because one just isn't enough.
  • ^^^^^^^^^^

You, sir, are an artiste . . . :)