Belagio WPT Spoiler...

Extra precaution.... for those that want to wait and see it on TV... typed in white... highlight to read...

When they get down to 2 players... wish they would show this on TV...

The girls brought in the money and dropped it on the floor. They are going to do it again. biggrin.gif <classic>

Hand #77, The antes go up to $15K. blinds are now $80-$160K. Daniel goes all in. Humberto calls. Daniel turns over a Q J. Humberto has pocket Qs. The flop comes J 4 7. The turn is a K. The river is a harmless 4. Humberto doubles up.

Hand #78, Both Daniel and Humberto are in pre-flop for $160K each. The flop comes Q 2 2. Humberto bets $320K. Daniel raises $620K. Humberto goes all in for $930K more. Daniel goes into the tank. Humberto gets up from the table and runs away. Humberto runs around the floor while Daniel thinks. Daniel announces he knows Humberto has a Q. Daniel thinks some more then shows his Q and folds. Humberto then shows the bluff of A K.

Hand #81, final hand. Before the flop both Humberto and Daniel call. Flop comes 7 4 3. Humberto bets $400K. Daniel raises to $1M. Humberto thinks a moment and then goes all in. Daniel calls instantly. Humberto turns over a 7 8. Daniel turns over K 7. Turn comes a 6, giving Humberto a straight draw. But the river is a harmless 3. Humberto places 2nd.

Daniel wins!

Comments

• Great way to post it. Very ingenious.

Thanks for the info.
  • Mine is for Daniel. (also in white lol)

Way to go Daniel. Congrats bud. Can't wait to see it on TV.
  • i was at bellagio just before the final table started....got one of the commemorative chips, but they only let the first 1-40 people into it...considering how big poker is getting, why is it that they only allow 40 fans into a big final event like this one??

speaking of daniel....when his ex evelyn ng walked through the crowd into the final table room, i could barely keep my eyes off her...she's *really* attractive in person

so i didn't get to see the final, but the good news was that on sunday night i saw daniel just outside bellagio's poker room when i was leaving there, and i got the chance to shake his hand and say hi...
  • I can't wait to see this event on television....

Daniel is my hero
  • love the way you posted it, unlike my spoiler in another thread. lol
    for anyone who wants to know the results of WPT season 3 events so far go to
    thehendonmob.com <crazy useless poker information everywhere here.

dont read this next part if you hate spoilers, but look for some familiar faces to be popping up in the WPT this season including some who have been MIA since season one including humberto and my all-time fav the aussie-lithuanian loud mouth who some might remember from the Paris event in Season 1 Tony G! i love this guy, him and humberto have both come out strong (couple fonal tablesa each if im not mistaken), as has daniel, who i now believe is the all-time WPT money leader overtaking Martin MeKnjiff or whatever his name is.

and someone please tell me why i follow pokerstats more than football now? lol