So I got my Visa bill today

for 9 cents (account I closed). It cost them more to mail it to me than what I owe. :D

Comments

• Hobbes wrote: »
    for 9 cents (account I closed). It cost them more to mail it to me than what I owe. :D

Way to stick it to the man!
  • lol

All my fees and rate is going up June or July, cause you know the billions they made last quarter was not enough.
  • Be sure to pay that, it might affect your credit score.:p
  • ETR kept sending me a bill for about the same amount. They took my payment and applied it to the wrong car. So the wrong car had a credit and they kept sending me a bill saying I owed them money. I argued with them that the bill was paid and the dumbasses finally figured out that they applied it to the wrong car and transferred the amount over. Of course by then there was a small difference because they applied a late charge.

So I let them send me the bill for the remainder month after month for all the aggravation they caused me. Finally they called me up and offered to cancel the charge. I was like, well duh.
  • I will not own a credit card that charges me a fee to use their card. I hate banks almost as much as I despise lawyers and insurance companies.

It's why I deal with a Credit Union. Much better service and, if they cannot provide it, I am not sure I need it. Plus, they pay me to keep doing my business with them.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Be sure to pay that, it might affect your credit score.:p

the smaller amount owing the worse it looks on your credit score if you don't pay it. the idea is that if it smaller you shoulda been able to pay.