poker tracker OR hold em manager

anyone use these programs if so which is better and why? Anybody willing to give me a veiwing or teaching or whatever on this subject i would greatly appreciate.

thanks sean:biggrin2:

Comments

• i use poker tracker. never used holdem manager. i like tracker. pretty much does everything i need and more. i'm taking a guess here, but i think the general consensus is that holdem manager is better. seems to be the more popular one from what i've heard in the past from others.
  • Both programs have free trial periods. Down load them and see which one you prefer. I use Hem,I liked it a litte better than poker track. Both programs are helpful in finding leaks in your game.
  • I like HEM better. Both have really similar HUDs, but HEMs way of showing additional information and graphs is better and aesthetically more pleasing.
  • okay so HEM seems to be the right choice.What do i purchase other than hold em manager ?leak buster,table scanner,hold em vision pro?Or just hold em manager by itself?:biggrin2:Also is it possible to split the cost of it with my brother?

thanks sean w
  • I believe you can get it free if you open a new account on one of their supported sites.
  • Hello I just saw this article http://www.pokerleakbuster.com/pokertracker_vs_holdemmanager.html
    It's a comparison of pt and hm. I hope this helps! :)
  • ur about 5 years too late for Profisher......but welcome to the board