THE SICKEST THING JUST HAPPEND TO ME... and im not talking about a bad beat

this is just too sick..

so I just played a 24+2 buy in with about 750 people.. at around 450ppl left im 4th place with a huge lead. around 12k when average is 2or 3k... a real slow play tourney but top 74 payed & winner gets 4k + change.. so im playing real good, probly the best poker ive ever played.. making major calls, bluffing and taking pots, just out playing everyone. pretty much winning 9 out of 10 pots i play in. then all of a sudden............... the internet goes out... so im like ok ..it happens often for a few minutes.. but this time my tv is not working either.. so i get suspicious.. after 10 mins of nothing i call rogers.. 2:30 in the morning.. and they say my whole area is offline..he says it can be fixed anywhere from 30 mins to 4 hours... at this point im going crazy... eventualy i take my laptop and drive to find a connection.. checked the library.. offline.. mcdonalds..offline.. pretty much i connected to a bunch of places and there internet was off. after like 40 minutes of driving around i find a connection at some random house... i log on.. and im at 7k ..im like ok.. i can get back into this.. the blinds are 240 at this point.. and then guess what.. my battery dies on the laptop.......... :baffled:

at this point i just end up going home.. and hey the internets back on.. i have about 5k left way under the avg stack and now everyones pushing all in with anything and everyhand.. i eventually catch pocket 9s... call the all in and run into Aces ...end of story

sorry but had to let my frustration out.

Comments

• Zomg call internet company and tell them they owe you 4k.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Zomg call internet company and tell them they owe you 4k.

I've been tempted to do this a couple of times lol
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Zomg call internet company and tell them they owe you 4k.

Esp since you were 4th of 450 at the time. Easy win for you. Dam poker bots.
  • Laflare wrote: »
    this is just too sick.. at around 450ppl left im 4th place with a huge lead...

Maybe this broke the Interwebby-Thang?!?!?
  • that happened to me in the sunday million....i should bitch to the internet company to ship me 200k thx.
  • Had this happen once in a tourney where I was in a solid position near the bubble. My net was fine, but stars connection died. I bitched to support, got my buy in back. Not the same as making a big score, but made me feel better. Not sure how it would work if it was your internet that was the problem.
  • invest in one those prepaid internet sticks dood. its like a prepaid phone card, but for the internet. then you can quickly get back online and ship it.
  • ahsadshgdshdsfhgbdshsfd

same thing just happened to me, thanks rogers, stick your overpriced shit up your ass.

I just missed the money in the 7.5k gtd on stars cause i got blinded out, fuck sakes:mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • fuckin rogers.. im going to cancel them real soon
  • Laflare wrote: »
    fuckin rogers.. im going to cancel them real soon

:):):)

awesome rants in this thread hey!:D

But ya bill has gone up 50% since I got it, may look into seeing about cheaper plans for cell phone someday as mine is old anyway and there is alot of competition coming into this market.