Question week: iNano78

Okay, so where did the handle come from?

And, of course, booze, meat, or sex, which one would you do without?

Can someone "sticky" this?

Comments

• 1. Why don't you post more, you've got a really early join date iirc.
    2. Post pics of you?
    3. Who would win in a fight, Chetara from Thundercats V. Rogue from x-men AND Carl Winslow?
    4. How many kids, wives, gf's etc?
    4. ii) Any interesting stories about them?
    5. Boxers, briefs, commando?
    6. Favourite meal?
    7. Occupation?
  • thanks for paying attention Milo! I fell asleep at the wheel this week....

you have an opportunity to play on PAD (tourney) and you can pick your 5 poker pro opponents, who do you pick and why?
  • If you were a ______ which one would you be?

A) Care bear
    B) GI Joe
    C) Pokemon
    D) Character from He-Man
    E) Wrestler
    F) Bad Arnold Action Character
  • I think inano is out of town.
  • moose wrote: »
    I think inano is out of town.

I was actually thinking that the poor guy probably doesn't even remember it's his week.
  • moose messaged me. I'm in San Francisco this week, and I only have intermittent wireless at my hotel, but I'll do what I can. I thought I asked to have any other week than this one... but whatever.

*EDIT* Yep: Linky
    iNano78 wrote: »
    I'm in, but I'll be away the first week of April... so I'll either swap with somebody for an earlier week, or put me down for after April 10.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Okay, so where did the handle come from?

I studied "nanotechnology" (mostly nano-electronics; electronic transport in nanomaterials) in grad school... and when the iPod "Nano" came out, me and my colleagues thought it was hilarious. So that became my online poker name. The 78 comes from my birth year (obv).
    Milo wrote: »
    And, of course, booze, meat, or sex, which one would you do without?

Meat. Not close.

Can someone "sticky" this?[/QUOTE]
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    1. Why don't you post more, you've got a really early join date iirc.
    2. Post pics of you?
    3. Who would win in a fight, Chetara from Thundercats V. Rogue from x-men AND Carl Winslow?
    4. How many kids, wives, gf's etc?
    4. ii) Any interesting stories about them?
    5. Boxers, briefs, commando?
    6. Favourite meal?
    7. Occupation?

1. First joined looking for poker games in Toronto. Then realized PFC is mostly a Kitchener/Waterloo/Milton chat site and moved on. Came back when I moved to Ottawa, hoping that the site had gone at least province - if not country - wide. Alas...

2. There are some around here. I'll search later and link them.

3. Chetara.

4. 0 kids, 1 wife, 1 gf.

4.2 That's not interesting enough? I've been engaged twice, married once...

5. Sport boxers. I do martial arts and a lot of cycling, so I need a little more support than the standard boxers. It's the male equivalent of a sports bra.

6. Tough one. I like a lot of foods. Sushi when I'm in the mood (and I'm in San Francisco right now, so I'm having LOTS of sushi since it's fresh). I also like Guinness.

7. Scientist. I'm currently a research associate for the government (basically a post-doc with benefits).
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    thanks for paying attention Milo! I fell asleep at the wheel this week....

you have an opportunity to play on PAD (tourney) and you can pick your 5 poker pro opponents, who do you pick and why?

The Hottest Women of Poker

Do I have to answer why? :D
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    If you were a ______ which one would you be?

A) Care bear
    B) GI Joe
    C) Pokemon
    D) Character from He-Man
    E) Wrestler
    F) Bad Arnold Action Character

A) I'm afraid I don't remember their names. Maybe the lion (?).
    B) Snake. Silent assassin type.
    C) I don't know any (I'm too old).
    D) Besides He-man himself? I dressed up as skeletor for Hallowe'en once...
    E) I was always a big HHH fan, but it would be more fun to be the Undertaker.
    F) Conan.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    2. Post pics of you?

Click to enlarge.
    Here's our team a couple Royal Cups ago (I'm 2nd from the right):
    jdunford-albums-royal-cup-vi-jdunford-picture3073-our-team-money-left-right-rob-cdnmoose-matthew-imthatguy-brian-lurker-sean-big-mike-wes-non-cter-brad-non-cter-jeff-jdunford-blair-non-cter.jpg

And here's my live Royal Flush:
    jdunford-albums-monster-hands-jdunford-picture3947-my-first-royal-flush-see-next-description.jpg

After winning with quads-over-quads (7CS):
    jdunford-albums-monster-hands-jdunford-picture6384-you-cant-help-but-smile-when-you-beat-7-7-7-7-10-10-10-10.jpg

Losing full house to straight flush:
    jdunford-albums-monster-hands-jdunford-picture3011-straight-flush-k-high-vs-9s-full-queens-crazy-pineapple-cash-game-straight-flush-hit-river-when-k-came.jpg

And winning a heads-up match with a buddy of mine:
    img2980sb2.jpg

img2978wz0.jpg
  • Ahhh, you actually WERE switched until after this week like you asked but because of ReefAquarium's Dad passing, I bumped everyone up a week and completely forgot that I had moved you and you ended up this week again anyway.

Why don't we put this one on hold for the week (one of the mods can "lock" it) and then resume on Sunday night again?
  • inano78 wrote:
    **parade of sexy pics**

icame.jpg
  • are you ready to resume your question week iNano? if not, we need to move on to Hellmuth's Mole and bombard him to make up for a little lost time...