Kitchener NL Hold'em April 17th 3:30PM

2»

Comments

• Dave, there is a slight chance I will be late for the game. Please post my blinds.
  • Dave can you add Joe C. to the list
  • Yay - a late start. Please add me to the list!
  • Yea.. I'm going to have to pull out...

Give my spot to someone

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Yea.. I'm going to have to pull out...

Soooo tempting.....
  • No tax cheque yet + being poor means I'm out then :( same goes for the friend sorry! I'll be in for the next one...

Good Luck, Have Fun!
    Yea.. I'm going to have to pull out...

Give my spot to someone

Mark

What about Mario? You signed him up also.
  • hey buzzard. Im going to have to back out of this one unfortunately. Thanks anyways,

Chris
  • Mario's ridiculous and I can't get a hold of him... I'll try again tomorrow, if you don't hear from me / I don't say otherwise, take him out.

I'll try to confirm by like, 5:00

Mark
  • OK, thanks Mark.
  • Directions sent. Remember the tournament start time is 3:30.
  • Mario says he's playing

Mark
    Mario says he's playing

Thanks Mark.
  • Uhhh! Hey dave my 2 friends just backed out last minute sorry about this, But im still going to make it :) sorry for the last minute reply :(!
  • Back to 37 for today after a few cancellations. Tournament starts at 3:30 if anyone else would like to play.
  • Hey Dave, sign Ian up please.

Thanks.

Sean
  • Dave, sorry I just got in from work. I don't think I can make it out..... sorry to take a weak player out.
  • hey gonna be a little late, running a bit behind but i will be there. thx
  • Cvette and I may be late. Please blind us in.

Sean
  • Dave,

I may be a few minutes late - please blind me in.

Don
  • Thanks for the game again Dave. First time I was at the same table as a few of your players and I really had an enjoyable day. It's a lot easier to take busting out mid game when you've had such a good time. Can't wait till the next one.

Sean
  • thanks dave, first final table ended just as I assumed it would....coolerama.

Oh well, got lucky to get there. As sstar said, very enjoyable game this time. I sat beside Mario, and didn't need any sort of music device to keep me busy! Ram, you are the man buddy! lol

See you all next time!
  • Congratulations to woog30 for capturing the 19th edition of the Holt Poker Tour. This is Roger's 3rd victory in the last 10 tournaments. He is the only multiple winner in this tournaments history. He took the title after a short heads up with Shopsys friend Joe C. Typical hand for Roger, play AK suited, flop the nuts and have your opponent throw in all their chips bluffing. I saw a big hand with him and Joe C. with around four players left, where after a ton of betting to get 100K into the pot, they went check-check on the river. Roger says "you're good, I got 10 high." Joe then flips over his 8 high and Roger happily scooped the big pot.

There was a nice three way all in preflop early at the final table when Roger had Aces, Nayr_Eh had Kings and reibs had Queens. Nayr_Eh survived when he flopped his set and reibs became the 10th place finisher when he could not hit. Nayr_Eh who was short stacked at the time, tripled up and Roger won a decent sized side pot. reibs went home wondering what could have been.

We ended up with a 36 player field. The HPT welcomed flash05 to his first tournament here. Hopefully you enjoyed yourself and will find your way back here again.

Thanks again to Sandy, for as always, dealing the cash game. Sorry I couldn't deal the final table, as losing me would have killed the cash game. Game went on to just past 2:00am.

The next tournament will be on Saturday May 15th at 3:30. Hopefully we can reach 40 players for this one.

Unofficial Results

36. dgangsta
    35. damanj16
    34. proffisher
    33. Terry J.
    32. Bill B.
    31. moose
    30. The Aux
    29. flash05
    28. ItsaMe
    27. Troy
    26. Hellmuth's Mole
    25. Ray L.
    24. David F.
    23. waltsfriend
    22. Lori
    21. Beanie42
    20. estar
    19. Flybry
    18. Cvette
    17. R_Brother1
    16. sstar
    15. Shopsy
    14. Jason D.
    13. Lee
    12. Carsey
    11. lazyant
    10. reibs
    9. Dona
    8. Buzzzardd
    7. Nayr_Eh (Bubble)
    6. Sherrie($130)
    5. Aiki65 ($175)
    4. ram_siva ($235)
    3. Little_Brother ($325)
    2. Joe C. ($475)
    1. woog30 ($820)
  • I would like to send a thank you out to everyone who helps out by keeping the place clean all day. Bottles and cans get put away and there is very little left out when it is time to clean up at the end of the night.
    Again, thanks to Sandy who alway makes sure the cash game players take all the chairs back downstairs at the end of the night.
    Also, the smokers do a great job of disposing of their butts in the provided cans. I never find any laying on the ground the next day.
  • Items left last night.

Cooler Bag (claimed by waltsfriend before I could eat the contents)
    Hat (claimed by Carsey)
    Cooly Cup (believe it is Little_Brothers)
    Cooly Cup (believe it is sstars)
    Ipod Bud Cover-light brown (no idea who owns this one)
  • Dave thanks once again for a great day, Lori and I always look forward to playing your tournaments. The AK flush was against a player I play with regularly, so he is typically right that his K high would be good against my 3 bet. Joe and I both agree, 10 vs 8 high would have been a great hand for everybody to see "Poker at it's best". At least Joe had a flush draw when his chips went in, I was stealing from button, 3 handed and I tried to continue the bluff on an AK3 flop. Thanks to everyone for an enjoyable day of poker and we will see you in a month.
  • Yeah, I did leave one cooly cup behind. I'll grab it next time, or if you remember to bring it when you're here next is fine also.

Sean
  • Hey Dave, Thanks for another great tournament , Had lots of fun again! and I hope you dont mind holding on to my cooly cup till the next tournament lol, Thanks again see you in may!