Full tilt bots !! Look out

smyla Qc and Kijji Winnpeg are full tilt bots look out for them

pretty much we were playing in the 20k canadian freeroll for new members and i guess ft doesnt want to give out all the money so they put bots in.

pretty much the whole table except those 2 lost 85% of the time going in with the best hand...crazy full tilt is doing stuff like this..

Comments

• Laflare wrote: »
    pretty much the whole table except those 2 lost 85% of the time going in with the best hand...crazy full tilt is doing stuff like this..
    So you have the stats to back that statement up? Who would bother creating a bot to play freerolls? Tinfoil hats to the rescue!

smyla Qc has made exactly $7.87 on FT, not exactly a world class bot.. lol
  • I found a pic

robot-playing-poker.jpg
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    I found a pic

That's the guy!!!! I recognize him... Wonder if he'll play for the Rocks at the Royal?
  • compuease wrote: »
    So you have the stats to back that statement up? Who would bother creating a bot to play freerolls? Tinfoil hats to the rescue!

smyla Qc has made exactly $7.87 on FT, not exactly a world class bot.. lol

Come on now, Full Tilt is smarter than to have a bot that is making them a ton of money. It would be way too obvious. They clearly learned from UB/AP's mistakes.
  • I am sure you can find a better example of bot than this...
  • [x] bots on fulltilt
  • 100% they are bots. they played esactly like bots.. played the odds..pretty much never raised pre flop only called... would never go all in pre flop... they pretty much played towards the player like calling someone who has shown bluffs and folding to guys that show the winner more often. also would call small bets and fold to larger ones almost all the time unless they really had something good. also the whole table were calling them out for 2 hours on the chat and they both never said one word.. we pretty much cought on how they played and used it against them so eventually we ended taking them out during the later stages of the tourney.. but yah im 100% convinced ft has bots..atleast here

also both of them had a city name like QC for quebec city and winnipeg... who really puts there city as a name
    100% they are bots. they played esactly like bots.. played the odds..pretty much never raised pre flop only called... would never go all in pre flop... they pretty much played towards the player like calling someone who has shown bluffs and folding to guys that show the winner more often. also would call small bets and fold to larger ones almost all the time unless they really had something good. also the whole table were calling them out for 2 hours on the chat and they both never said one word.. we pretty much cought on how they played and used it against them so eventually we ended taking them out during the later stages of the tourney.. but yah im 100% convinced ft has bots..atleast here

also both of them had a city name like QC for quebec city and winnipeg... who really puts there city as a name

oh yeah...these are bots for sure. definitive evidence.
    100% they are bots. they played esactly like bots.. played the odds..pretty much never raised pre flop only called... would never go all in pre flop... they pretty much played towards the player like calling someone who has shown bluffs and folding to guys that show the winner more often. also would call small bets and fold to larger ones almost all the time unless they really had something good. also the whole table were calling them out for 2 hours on the chat and they both never said one word.. we pretty much cought on how they played and used it against them so eventually we ended taking them out during the later stages of the tourney.. but yah im 100% convinced ft has bots..atleast here

I'm in a really bad mood today so may I ask you to please take these retarded ,good for nothing ,loose tinfoil hat accusations somewhere else and stop wasting our time unless you have a real reason to believe you've been wronged by bots

/Thread
    would never go all in pre flop...

I miss this
    calling someone who has shown bluffs and folding to guys that show the winner more often. also would call small bets and fold to larger ones almost all the time unless they really had something good.

So they're paying attention?

Seriously though, what does Full Tilt have to gain by putting bots in their games? Especially a freeroll.

tinfoil-hat.jpg
  • because its a 20k freeroll with only 160 entrants lol
  • FTP sucks at bot building then:

smyla Qc ROI -89%
    Kijji Winnpeg ROI -56%
  • Wait a minute...let me get this straight...

FTP has tournaments??
    whodavethunkit?
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    FTP sucks at bot building then:

smyla Qc ROI -89%
    Kijji Winnpeg ROI -56%

Hey hobbes, how do i find my ROI>?
  • syphilaids wrote: »
    Hey hobbes, how do i find my ROI>?

officialpokerrankings.com for FT/PS/Party tourneys

[ ] online poker is rigged
    [ ] full tilt has bots
    [x] canadian names in canadian only freeroll