Happy Easter effers!

Just wanted to wish you all the best, enjoy your families and make sure to really observe the solemnity of zombie-Jesus riding the bunny to give all the good little boys and girls legal stimulants!

Blurry Pictures are Blurry.

Momscamera086.jpg

My daughter asked to not have to search all over for her basket this year. (Last year it took her two hours, a game of hot and cold, tears and some more hot and cold)

Comments

• Hope you had a great Easter feast too Kristy, and all others of course. Despite being an atheist, I still enjoy the family feast with the inlaws. We had turkey and ham this time, and we managed to leave without taking much home in terms of nicknacks that Mom-inlaw thought we needed for some strange reason.
  • It was a nice weekend. Today would have been my Mom's 80th birthday, so there was a tinge of melancholy, but overall it was an enjoyable weekend.
  • I ate chocolate in the shape of a boy named Bob the Sponge and small adolescent rabbits...thank you jesus for freeing us from the commies! (such is my understanding of the day).
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I ate chocolate in the shape of a boy named Bob the Sponge and small adolescent rabbits...thank you jesus for freeing us from the commies! (such is my understanding of the day).

That's pretty much bang on, GTA . . . except that they have to be boy rabbits
  • Happy Easter everyone!! Just got home again myself. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
  • I got a book, some flip flops, a couple t-shirts, and a minimal amount of chocolate that I traded with the kids for menial labour..

Holiday success iyam!
  • I got fed for two days in a row . . . a new personal best.
  • Milo wrote: »
    I got fed for two days in a row . . . a new personal best.

So you got him the first time, then used voodoo/necromancy to bring him back from the dead so you could get him again? Well done sir. Excellent use of a weekend. Somewhat apt considering the events of this weekend in the past :)
  • That was a looooong way to go for not a lot of haha, Cerb . . .
  • Yeah, it was a reach. Yet still more entertaining than that twat ever was ;)