Game 6; New Leader

Darryl's back to back the last couple of weeks have moved him to top spot on both boards. Too bad he won't be there long, as he will be in Vegas for the next game and can't defend his title. So that opens it up to the rest of us.

This game marks the half way point of the season. If you haven't been out much yet, you might want to think about making the rest of the games to get a shot at the SET money.

Who's in?

AJ
Keith
Anthony
Garry
Jeff
Kris
Allan
Ed
Jason
Greg
Dave

Comments

• Bored AJ?

In. Somebody needs my $$$ . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Bored AJ?

Not me. This time of day, I'm the only one awake, and its awful nice and quiet right now. Get a lot of shite done.

Already cleared my daily bonus requirement on Full Tilt too.
  • Just a reminder, with 7 players, only top 2 payout 60/40. Hope to see a couple more players sign up though.
  • after some fanagaling at work, I'll make it 8
  • in for sure
  • can I make break? What are the odds?

Me in
    Milton Slim
  • Well, as long as you don't do anything stu . . .

maybe.
  • Wow..that table filled up quickly. Thanks guys.
    And after remembering that last week's winner couldn't make it and bring snacks, I had to make a quick run to the store. Good thing too by the looks of it.
  • is it just me or is 8 guys still left at 10:30 out of the norm? I'm actually still reeling at the thought of holding the chip lead for a good portion of the night, then losing it all in a space of 5 minutes AND still placing 8 out of 11! WTF!?!

I really hope we have some cheese in the fridge for this wine!! :'(
  • Not normally normal, but it has happened. Seemed to take forever to get to the money, and even then, it took almost an hour to finish the game.

Allan won tonight, rebuilding his dismal short stack by sucking out on Dave and Garry a couple of times in three way action. Garry, who held the chip lead from five handed to headsup couldn't get any more luck with his A10 against Allans QJ after the queen hit the flop. Dave's run of bad seemed to have ended tonight as well as he took down third place.

Great game guys. LONG AS HELL, but great game. Methinks the leader board is changing yet again too.

See you all next week.
  • I frigging hate the bubble
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Allan won tonight, rebuilding his dismal short stack by sucking out on Dave

Umm it's not really sucking out if you have the best hand the whole way. Just because I have 20% equity on the flop WITH the best hand doesn't make it sucking out sir.
  • Ally wrote: »
    Umm it's not really sucking out if you have the best hand the whole way. Just because I have 20% equity on the flop WITH the best hand doesn't make it sucking out sir.

Are you sure you were ahead? I was under the impression Ace High was better than Q high, but I could be wrong...after all, I was pretty tired by the time you two finished. I think next week, we'll play the 100/200 level and then jump to 1000/2000 100ante...might speed up the game abit.
    :wink2: (best put up a smilie before someone thinks I'm serious)