Pokerstars Deposit Options

Hello, I tried to deposit money into my Pokerstars account using my RBC Visa Card but apparently there are internet gaming restrictions set by RBC.

What is the fastest alternative to VISA? Thanks for the help!!

Comments

• Some MC work
  • Hello, I tried to deposit money into my Pokerstars account using my RBC Visa Card but apparently there are internet gaming restrictions set by RBC.

What is the fastest alternative to VISA? Thanks for the help!!

UKash-- easy, quick and lots of locations to pickup voucher.
  • Instant echecks
  • I know a ew people that have used ukash and said it was super easy.
  • visa doesnt do online gambling... the BEST option is go to shoppers drug mart and buy a Vanilla Mastercard ..they have 25, 50, 100, and 200 doller cards.. its simple and easy ..u dont even need to give your name or nothing.. u buy it and its ready to upload online in about 5-10 minutes after the purchase
  • What gets me upset with this whole visa thing is that it's the US law forbidding their banks and charge companies from transferring money to poker sites. That law does not exist in Canada. Why the h$$l are we subject to the laws of a foreign country. If our government had any balls they would put a stop to this interference.
  • mitchins wrote: »
    What gets me upset with this whole visa thing is that it's the US law forbidding their banks and charge companies from transferring money to poker sites. That law does not exist in Canada. Why the h$$l are we subject to the laws of a foreign country. If our government had any balls they would put a stop to this interference.

1) Ummm Visa is NOT a Canadian company.
    2) Maybe they were losing money (i.e. degens not paying visa bills) on these transactions.
    3) We are not subject to the laws of the US while in Canada, but since Visa does business in the US, they can be. Purely a biz decision.
  • ^^ +1 Exactly, Mastercard is also a US company, not Canadian... It is more of a function of Canadian anti money laundering policies than government laws...
    Until poker gets itself differentiated from pure luck types of gambling this is unlikely to change... Not likely to be soon...:(