Any Good April Fools jokes today?

Postem!

Radio was talking about a new toll or added tax to all KW area residents for using Hwy 85/8. Had lots of angry callers, who obviously hadn't had their coffees yet this morning. It was a pretty good one.

Comments

• CFRB . . . sorry Newstalk 1010 . . . tried to convince people the NHL was going with a March Madness style tourney for the playoffs this year, so the Leafs were IN.

I went to "Topeka" to search for more, but drew a blank . . .
  • YouTube: who cares about HD when you can watch your videos in text. You can opt to watch a video in TEXTp or text only mode. Pretty neat.
  • Google's vowel outage... Found this when I went to check my gmail...

Official Gmail Blog: Today’s vowel outage
  • Signs up at the college today advertising Sydney Crosby autograph signing today at the Aud.

Some guy got his car wallpapered in sticky notes in the parking lot.

Since the morons keep signing up for my tourney that took place last year, I'm offering a 6 billion overlay. You just have to be able to time travel to collect I guess.

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f60/moose-40-40k-sat-may-16-cambridge-18974/index2.html#post222634
  • negreanu posted a blog post saying he's facing antonius, dwan, and ivey heads up for $1 million each.
  • Nononono . . . that one's legit. Winner plays Fed/donk for world poker supremacy.