Cheaters is one of the best shows on Television.

Entertainment at it's best.
Definitely not work safe.

Cheaters - Religious girlfriend is a freak

Comments

• Ummm... wow.
  • hahaha so awesome and he even is like fine with it, it seems! LOL
  • didn't the original host get stabbed by one of the guys they confronted?
  • I used to watch this show a long time ago until they had a few obviously scripted episodes

rigged
  • first link won't work for me. Cheaters make me want to projectile vomit, bunch of pussies.
  • I have come to the conclusion that a show like Cheaters, and indeed Reality TV in general, is just more proof that our civilization is heading the way of the British Empire, Rome, etc. I mean, what does it say about a culture where people are so desparate to be "stars" that they willingly debase themselves in order to get onto some sort of television show, regardless of the final product?

Moreover, what does it say about a society that appears to be hooked on this crap?

Sorry, little heavy for a TV thread, but I have thinking on some stuff lately, and this just was niggling at me. :(
  • Milo wrote: »
    I have come to the conclusion that a show like Cheaters, and indeed Reality TV in general, is just more proof that our civilization is heading the way of the British Empire, Rome, etc. I mean, what does it say about a culture where people are so desparate to be "stars" that they willingly debase themselves in order to get onto some sort of television show, regardless of the final product?

Moreover, what does it say about a society that appears to be hooked on this crap?

Sorry, little heavy for a TV thread, but I have thinking on some stuff lately, and this just was niggling at me. :(

um, the show is obv scripted
  • . . . and not very well, apparently. I stand by my post. Our society is circling the bowl.