Jan 29th - GTA Poker NLHE Single Table Tournaments

Hi all,

GTA Poker Club will be hosting no-limit holdem single-table mini tournaments. First night of action will be Saturday, January 29th. Games start at 6pm and will run until 6am if interest warrants.

Location is the Yonge and Finch area of North York.

Registrants are commited to a minimum of two $100+15 sitngo style tournaments with a single, full $60 rebuy available at any time in the tournament. At least 4 tournaments will be played per night.

Payout percentage will be 65%, 25%, 10%. Deals are allowed.
Average first-place payout will be $850 for a 10 handed game.

Blind structure and starting chip amounts are set so that each game will run roughly 1.5 - 2 hours, plenty of play for your money.

Food provided. Professional tournament clock used.

Email gtapoker@hotmail.com to reserve a seat and indicate the number of games you will be playing (2 to 4 or more). Please provide contact information in your response.

Comments

• GTA Poker wrote:
    Registrants are commited to a minimum of two $100+15 sitngo style tournaments with a single, full $60 rebuy available at any time in the tournament.
    Has anyone got any experience playing in one of these tourneys they'd care to post here? How safe is this place?
  • This will be the first event that I am hosting. I am a regular at the Finch Poker Club as well as friends with Azim of thepokerresource and Ari who runs the Finch Poker Club and a friend/acquaintance of all_aces/Devin. Feel free to contact any of them regarding me.

I can promise that the games will be professional and that the structures will allow for alot of play for your money.

Professional table, KEM cards, brand new chips, professional clock/timer.

Dave, "doctor dave"
  • Starting chips = 1000

Rounds = 12 mins

Blinds:
    5 10
    10 20
    20 40
    30 60
    50 100
    75 150
    100 200 -- 25 ante
    150 300 -- 25 ante
    250 500 -- 50 ante

Minor adjustments may still be made, but right around that.